The Ely Standard Business Awards shortlist is in - and here are the local businesses up for our prizes
- Credit: Archant
The Ely Standard Business Awards is undoubtedly one of the nights of the year for the region’s businesses, celebrating innovation, customer engagement and success.
And 2017 looks to be no different, with dozens of local businesses and entrepreneurs due to be recognised on September 28 at Ely Cathedral’s Lady Chapel.
This year, we have 10 awards up for grabs, and over the coming weeks we will reveal the businesses on our shortlist and what they offer the local community.
Customer Service Award
Milton Executive Cars Ltd
You may also want to watch:
An executive chauffeur company and leading provider of airport transfers, to London Heathrow, Stansted, Gatwick & Luton. Serving the business community for over 20 years.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road
Created in 2008, PA Answer is an Ely-based telephone answering and business support service based on the simple principle of outstanding customer service.
The business was originally started during the recession, to help businesses (that cared) continue to provide great customer service in the face of reduced budgets, by offering an outsourced support service that actually cares.
Over the past nine years, the business has continually grown, in both size and reputation, developing specialist services for the medical and veterinary sectors, all the while staying true the ethos of providing an outsourced service with the professional and commitment to quality of in-house staff. We now employ 14 people and work closely with some extremely high profile clients, such as the Royal Veterinary College, who govern the whole of the veterinary industry. Our burgeoning reputation, especially in our specialist areas of veterinary and medical support, has given us the confidence to market to these sectors at major international trade shows.
Atrium Fitness is a health, fitness and wellness facility. We have been providing fitness solutions to Ely and the surrounding area for 25 years this year.
Inheritance Legal Services
A family run, low cost, fixed fee, Will Writing and Estate Planning Specialist offering free appointments at your home or in our shop fronted offices.
Tickets to the awards night are £65.00 + VAT. Tables can seat 10 and are charged at £650 + VAT.
• To purchase tickets, please contact Lynne Pearson on 01438 866011 or email Lynne.Pearson@archant.co.uk.