The Donkey that made a big impact
SOHAM telemarketing company, Blue Donkey, came close to winning another award this week at the Technology for Marketing Awards ceremony at London s Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane. Blue Donkey entered the Best Use of Customer Relationship Management So
SOHAM telemarketing company, Blue Donkey, came close to winning another award this week at the Technology for Marketing Awards ceremony at London's Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane.
Blue Donkey entered the Best Use of Customer Relationship Management Software for the small-to-medium-sized enterprise category.
The judges, however, upgraded the entry to the corporate category - normally the preserve of companies with more than 500 employees.
This move demonstrated the judges' recognition of Blue Donkey's excellence but, inevitably, brought much stiffer competition in this section. Blue Donkey was one of four finalists alongside corporate heavy-weights Hewlett-Packard, Nike and Orange.
Sureya Landini, Blue Donkey's Managing Director commented; "Being shortlisted is clearly not as satisfying as winning, but nevertheless this is a significant achievement for us.
"These are national awards and important in the sector. Having gained international ISO accreditation at the end of 2006 and passed Investors In People with flying colours, this was the icing on the cake for us, paving the way to an exciting year ahead.
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch