The Donkey that made a big impact
SOHAM telemarketing company, Blue Donkey, came close to winning another award this week at the Technology for Marketing Awards ceremony at London s Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane. Blue Donkey entered the Best Use of Customer Relationship Management So
SOHAM telemarketing company, Blue Donkey, came close to winning another award this week at the Technology for Marketing Awards ceremony at London's Grosvenor House Hotel in Park Lane.
Blue Donkey entered the Best Use of Customer Relationship Management Software for the small-to-medium-sized enterprise category.
The judges, however, upgraded the entry to the corporate category - normally the preserve of companies with more than 500 employees.
This move demonstrated the judges' recognition of Blue Donkey's excellence but, inevitably, brought much stiffer competition in this section. Blue Donkey was one of four finalists alongside corporate heavy-weights Hewlett-Packard, Nike and Orange.
You may also want to watch:
Sureya Landini, Blue Donkey's Managing Director commented; "Being shortlisted is clearly not as satisfying as winning, but nevertheless this is a significant achievement for us.
"These are national awards and important in the sector. Having gained international ISO accreditation at the end of 2006 and passed Investors In People with flying colours, this was the icing on the cake for us, paving the way to an exciting year ahead.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Hauliers face Covid and Brexit HGV driver shortage
- 4 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 5 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 6 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 7 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 8 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 9 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 10 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work