The best of Ely’s independent retailers to be showcased at event
- Credit: Archant
Ely will once again celebrate its independent retailers at a special event taking place in the city this summer.
Ely Independents’ Day is being held on Friday, July 3, in Market Place, from 10am-2pm.
The event is being organised by Ely’s Chamber of Commerce.
Karen Dawson, from the chamber, said: “If you’re a business situated within Ely or the surrounding villages join us to showcase your business, products and services.
“No direct sales, but you will have the chance to distribute samples, promote special offers, raise awareness of your business and celebrate your independence.”
You may also want to watch:
Pitches at the event are free, but a deposit of £50 will be required, which will, the organisers say, be returned on the day.
For more information or to book a place, contact Karen Dawson, events and training co-ordinator, on 01223 209808 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org including your company name, all delegate names and job titles, and a contact telephone number.
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts