Teaching Assistant Leaves School After 22 Years
CHILDREN at Witchford s Rackham Pre-school bade a fond farewell to play leader and teacher assistant Deirdre Langley who has left after 22 years at the school. Mrs Langley, 52, said: It has been lovely and I do miss it very much. I will keep in touch wit
CHILDREN at Witchford's Rackham Pre-school bade a fond farewell to play leader and teacher assistant Deirdre Langley who has left after 22 years at the school.
Mrs Langley, 52, said: "It has been lovely and I do miss it very much. I will keep in touch with everyone, both staff and pupils. There have been lots of changes over the years and I have enjoyed my time there very much."
There won't be much time to put her feet up, though. Deidre is the mother of five children and has two grandchildren, with another on the way. She is helping one of her daughters set up a new business, Lunch Bunch, which will keep her busy for some time to come.
2087: Deirdre Langley says goodbye to staff and pupils at Witchford's Rackham Pre-school after 22 years.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended