Support for East Cambridgeshire Business Awards grows with Martin Jung & Co signing up as sponsor
- Credit: Archant
Independent chartered surveyors Martin Jung & Co has become the latest East Cambridgeshire organisation to pledge its support the 2015 Ely Standard Business Awards.
Martin Jung & Co, which has its headquarters in Ely, is sponsoring the Online Business of the year category.
The company is one of the region’s leading firms of independent chartered surveyors, dealing solely and exclusively within the field of residential surveys and valuations.
The main central administration office is based in Ely and supports satellite offices in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket.
Martin Jung, the senior director, has more than 20 years’ experience as a chartered surveyor and the company’s clients include numerous individuals and local businesses along with a number of national banks and building societies.
You may also want to watch:
The company is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and all surveyors employed with the firm are fully qualified and are accredited under the RICS valuer registration scheme.
The success of the company is based on sound principles including a firm belief in the role of the independent chartered surveyor, a clear understanding of a client’s particular requirements and their right to receive personal and professional advice.
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
Through a network of business contacts within the profession, if the company is unable to help a client that requires a specific type of service it does not provide, it will endeavour to put them in touch with someone who can.
In an age where many services, including surveys, are purchased online, Martin Jung & Co has retained its traditional approach to its clients.
Mr Jung said: “Purchasing a property is a major financial commitment and many of our individual clients require face-to-face contact with the surveyor to explain any concerns that they have about the property that they are purchasing.
“We are pleased to either meet with our clients or talk to them on the telephone prior to undertaking the survey for them”.