Support for East Cambridgeshire Business Awards grows with Martin Jung & Co signing up as sponsor
- Credit: Archant
Independent chartered surveyors Martin Jung & Co has become the latest East Cambridgeshire organisation to pledge its support the 2015 Ely Standard Business Awards.
Martin Jung & Co, which has its headquarters in Ely, is sponsoring the Online Business of the year category.
The company is one of the region’s leading firms of independent chartered surveyors, dealing solely and exclusively within the field of residential surveys and valuations.
The main central administration office is based in Ely and supports satellite offices in Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket.
Martin Jung, the senior director, has more than 20 years’ experience as a chartered surveyor and the company’s clients include numerous individuals and local businesses along with a number of national banks and building societies.
The company is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and all surveyors employed with the firm are fully qualified and are accredited under the RICS valuer registration scheme.
The success of the company is based on sound principles including a firm belief in the role of the independent chartered surveyor, a clear understanding of a client’s particular requirements and their right to receive personal and professional advice.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 3 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 4 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 5 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 6 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 7 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 8 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 9 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 10 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
Through a network of business contacts within the profession, if the company is unable to help a client that requires a specific type of service it does not provide, it will endeavour to put them in touch with someone who can.
In an age where many services, including surveys, are purchased online, Martin Jung & Co has retained its traditional approach to its clients.
Mr Jung said: “Purchasing a property is a major financial commitment and many of our individual clients require face-to-face contact with the surveyor to explain any concerns that they have about the property that they are purchasing.
“We are pleased to either meet with our clients or talk to them on the telephone prior to undertaking the survey for them”.