Sunflower Events move to E-space North at Littleport
SUNFLOWER Events Catering is a new family run local company, that is already proving to be a stunning success.
Run by husband and wife team Paul and Tessa Jeffs, Sunflower Events has just expanded, taking over the catering contract at E-space North business centre in Littleport.
The company - which has a catering kitchen on the Wisbech Road site - caters for conferences and meetings at the centre, and also runs a successful outside catering service. They were recently given a top five star award for hygiene by the district council.
“We cater for all events, from small gatherings, to office meetings, and wedding receptions,” said Tessa, who is keen to support the Ely Standard Keep it Local campaign and has 15 years experience in the catering industry.
“We also provide picnic food in traditional wicker hampers. They are just the thing for anyone off to the races, or going on a punting trip in Cambridge. We also provide blankets, and we can deliver hampers.”
You may also want to watch:
A deli run by the company at E-space North sells various snacks and drinks, including sandwiches and paninis, on a take-away or eat in basis.
“We are very happy to deliver corporate lunches out to clients,” added Tessa. “Our next venture is to provide a vintage wedding catering service, complete with traditional china table ware.”
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out
Sunflower Events Catering is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. Tel: 01353 865320; e-mail: email@example.com