Sunflower Events move to E-space North at Littleport
SUNFLOWER Events Catering is a new family run local company, that is already proving to be a stunning success.
Run by husband and wife team Paul and Tessa Jeffs, Sunflower Events has just expanded, taking over the catering contract at E-space North business centre in Littleport.
The company - which has a catering kitchen on the Wisbech Road site - caters for conferences and meetings at the centre, and also runs a successful outside catering service. They were recently given a top five star award for hygiene by the district council.
“We cater for all events, from small gatherings, to office meetings, and wedding receptions,” said Tessa, who is keen to support the Ely Standard Keep it Local campaign and has 15 years experience in the catering industry.
“We also provide picnic food in traditional wicker hampers. They are just the thing for anyone off to the races, or going on a punting trip in Cambridge. We also provide blankets, and we can deliver hampers.”
You may also want to watch:
A deli run by the company at E-space North sells various snacks and drinks, including sandwiches and paninis, on a take-away or eat in basis.
“We are very happy to deliver corporate lunches out to clients,” added Tessa. “Our next venture is to provide a vintage wedding catering service, complete with traditional china table ware.”
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Councillor shares 'perfect' vaccine experience to encourage others
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 10 Police increase patrols after reports of criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
Sunflower Events Catering is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. Tel: 01353 865320; e-mail: email@example.com