Sunflower Events move to E-space North at Littleport
SUNFLOWER Events Catering is a new family run local company, that is already proving to be a stunning success.
Run by husband and wife team Paul and Tessa Jeffs, Sunflower Events has just expanded, taking over the catering contract at E-space North business centre in Littleport.
The company - which has a catering kitchen on the Wisbech Road site - caters for conferences and meetings at the centre, and also runs a successful outside catering service. They were recently given a top five star award for hygiene by the district council.
“We cater for all events, from small gatherings, to office meetings, and wedding receptions,” said Tessa, who is keen to support the Ely Standard Keep it Local campaign and has 15 years experience in the catering industry.
“We also provide picnic food in traditional wicker hampers. They are just the thing for anyone off to the races, or going on a punting trip in Cambridge. We also provide blankets, and we can deliver hampers.”
You may also want to watch:
A deli run by the company at E-space North sells various snacks and drinks, including sandwiches and paninis, on a take-away or eat in basis.
“We are very happy to deliver corporate lunches out to clients,” added Tessa. “Our next venture is to provide a vintage wedding catering service, complete with traditional china table ware.”
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 3 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 10 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
Sunflower Events Catering is open from Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. Tel: 01353 865320; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org