Stylists are all set as revamped salon opens for business
- Credit: Archant
Hairdresser Eve Youngman has opened the doors to her new salon, in Ely.
Based in Fore Hill, Eve Youngman Hair Design welcomed its first customers on October 21.
Eve has been cutting hair in Ely for more than 12 years but made the decision to take on her own premises in the city earlier this year, creating five jobs.
With her team, she caters for both men’s and women’s hair and is looking forward to welcoming customers old and new to the revamped salon.
She said: “It has been very exciting to get up and running. It has been a lot of hard work but we are all really pleased.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had some fantastic support, so many good luck messages and cards and enough chocolate to last us until next Christmas!”
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- 1 Tea rooms may become a bedsit
- 2 Parish council protests after developers switch care home for homes
- 3 OBE for former King's Ely principal
- 4 Charity shop ‘urgently appealing’ for volunteers after reopening
- 5 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 6 Parish council fails to win vote of confidence
- 7 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 8 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 9 Ely’s most famous cat is back for more adventures
- 10 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
Eve also has full-time and part-time positions available for stylists. For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail email@example.com