Stylists are all set as revamped salon opens for business
- Credit: Archant
Hairdresser Eve Youngman has opened the doors to her new salon, in Ely.
Based in Fore Hill, Eve Youngman Hair Design welcomed its first customers on October 21.
Eve has been cutting hair in Ely for more than 12 years but made the decision to take on her own premises in the city earlier this year, creating five jobs.
With her team, she caters for both men’s and women’s hair and is looking forward to welcoming customers old and new to the revamped salon.
She said: “It has been very exciting to get up and running. It has been a lot of hard work but we are all really pleased.
“We have had some fantastic support, so many good luck messages and cards and enough chocolate to last us until next Christmas!”
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- 1 Murder trial hears of 'appalling catalogue of injuries' suffered by baby
- 2 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 3 Relief for clinical Soham as four-month winless run is over
- 4 Take a look inside this £600,000 converted barn hidden in the Fens
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 7 Tourism awards recognise region's leading businesses as finalists announced
- 8 Football club reunion bids to bring good times back to Barry
- 9 Villagers confront the challenge of Corkers rising from the ashes
- 10 Residents asked 'what makes East Cambs special?' to help protect local heritage
Eve also has full-time and part-time positions available for stylists. For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org