Stylists are all set as revamped salon opens for business
- Credit: Archant
Hairdresser Eve Youngman has opened the doors to her new salon, in Ely.
Based in Fore Hill, Eve Youngman Hair Design welcomed its first customers on October 21.
Eve has been cutting hair in Ely for more than 12 years but made the decision to take on her own premises in the city earlier this year, creating five jobs.
With her team, she caters for both men’s and women’s hair and is looking forward to welcoming customers old and new to the revamped salon.
She said: “It has been very exciting to get up and running. It has been a lot of hard work but we are all really pleased.
“We have had some fantastic support, so many good luck messages and cards and enough chocolate to last us until next Christmas!”
The salon is open late night on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- 1 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 2 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 3 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 4 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 5 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 9 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 10 Lorna’s successful plea to remove £3 shower charge for disabled visitors to The Hive
Eve also has full-time and part-time positions available for stylists. For more information, or appointments contact the salon on 01353 967120 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org