Students pick up telephone tips
CITY of Ely Community College and King s School students attended an enterprise-themed conference. The event was aimed at six formers at both schools who are studying business-related courses. Sureya Landini, managing director of the Blue Donkey agency
CITY of Ely Community College and King's School students attended an enterprise-themed conference.
The event was aimed at six formers at both schools who are studying business-related courses.
Sureya Landini, managing director of the Blue Donkey agency in Soham, was one of the entrepreneurs addressing the conference delegates at the bi-annual event.
She spoke about her passion for telemarketing and what inspired her to start her business nine years ago.
You may also want to watch:
Year 11 and 12 administration students from Ely Community College are also attending a training course, especially developed for them, at Blue Donkey.
The students undergo telephone skills training and cover job applications, making telephone calls, reception duties and data-build calls.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 3 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
Sureya said: "I am very pleased to be involved with the local schools in Ely and support their work-related curriculum. Effective use of the telephone will be the focus of today's training.
Clearly, this is a vital skill in business, but more than that, the students will take away with them life skills, not just improved telephone skills."
INFO: Contact Sureya Landini at Blue Donkey Limited. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 08450 661111.