Student Of The Year Award For Price Bailey Employee Samantha
CONGRAULATIONS to Samantha Lefevre of the Business Team at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants in Norwich, who has won Kaplan s Exemplary Student Of The Year Award. Kaplan Financial helps Price Bailey Chartered Accountants to facilitate their training ne
CONGRAULATIONS to Samantha Lefevre of the Business Team at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants in Norwich, who has won Kaplan's Exemplary Student Of The Year Award.
Kaplan Financial helps Price Bailey Chartered Accountants to facilitate their training needs by providing the ideal combination of courses and locations to meet the training requirements of the 7-office practice. Kaplan Financial is the UK's leader of accountancy, business and financial training provider with 27 locations nationwide.
Sam Lefevre commented: "I was over the moon that I had won and even more pleased to get an unexpected gift of an IPod Nano.
Sam added: "I am glad my hard work paid off and I passed my exams first time. Kaplan Financial has supported me throughout my study. The tutors are there to help at every step whether it is linked to tuition or non-tuition matters.
You may also want to watch:
"My employer, Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, has been excellent by making sure that I was coping with the work:study balance and helping me to identify the opportunity to apply my new knowledge at work."
From left to right are: Angie Thorp from Pure Resourcing Solutions, Tanya Floringer AAT product manager for Kaplan Financial East Anglia, Sam Holt from Pure, Sam Lefevre from Price Bailey Chartered Accountants and Tim Howes centre manager for Kaplan Financial East Anglia.
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 8 Campaigning for those excluded from government Covid support
- 9 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer