Stretching to night out for a top team
IT was Champagne all round for employees at Witchford-based call centre Vital Contact. The team impressed bosses when its sales telephone calls netted £1 million in new business over just two weeks for Vital Contact s newest investment client. But, perhap
IT was Champagne all round for employees at Witchford-based call centre Vital Contact.
The team impressed bosses when its sales telephone calls netted £1 million in new business over just two weeks for Vital Contact's newest investment client.
But, perhaps more importantly were the results of an accompanying customer satisfaction survey, which showed people who received calls from the Vital Contact team rated it 100 per cent on customer service.
To show their appreciation, bosses Paul Grant and Jeff Palmer treated the employees to a stretch Limo, an all expenses paid trip to a Michelin star restaurant and night out at a top London nightclub.
Jeff said: "At Vital Contact we passionately believe that by uniting the best technology, people and processes all businesses can benefit from outsourced call centre solutions.
"This philosophy proved correct when our sales team managed not only to net a million pounds in business over the course of just two weeks but also to exceed expectations when it came to customer satisfaction.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 5 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 10 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy