Stretching to night out for a top team
IT was Champagne all round for employees at Witchford-based call centre Vital Contact. The team impressed bosses when its sales telephone calls netted £1 million in new business over just two weeks for Vital Contact s newest investment client. But, perhap
IT was Champagne all round for employees at Witchford-based call centre Vital Contact.
The team impressed bosses when its sales telephone calls netted £1 million in new business over just two weeks for Vital Contact's newest investment client.
But, perhaps more importantly were the results of an accompanying customer satisfaction survey, which showed people who received calls from the Vital Contact team rated it 100 per cent on customer service.
To show their appreciation, bosses Paul Grant and Jeff Palmer treated the employees to a stretch Limo, an all expenses paid trip to a Michelin star restaurant and night out at a top London nightclub.
You may also want to watch:
Jeff said: "At Vital Contact we passionately believe that by uniting the best technology, people and processes all businesses can benefit from outsourced call centre solutions.
"This philosophy proved correct when our sales team managed not only to net a million pounds in business over the course of just two weeks but also to exceed expectations when it came to customer satisfaction.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 6 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats