Stretching to night out for a top team
IT was Champagne all round for employees at Witchford-based call centre Vital Contact. The team impressed bosses when its sales telephone calls netted £1 million in new business over just two weeks for Vital Contact s newest investment client. But, perhap
IT was Champagne all round for employees at Witchford-based call centre Vital Contact.
The team impressed bosses when its sales telephone calls netted £1 million in new business over just two weeks for Vital Contact's newest investment client.
But, perhaps more importantly were the results of an accompanying customer satisfaction survey, which showed people who received calls from the Vital Contact team rated it 100 per cent on customer service.
To show their appreciation, bosses Paul Grant and Jeff Palmer treated the employees to a stretch Limo, an all expenses paid trip to a Michelin star restaurant and night out at a top London nightclub.
You may also want to watch:
Jeff said: "At Vital Contact we passionately believe that by uniting the best technology, people and processes all businesses can benefit from outsourced call centre solutions.
"This philosophy proved correct when our sales team managed not only to net a million pounds in business over the course of just two weeks but also to exceed expectations when it came to customer satisfaction.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 9 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 10 Fire crews called to stables building blaze