SOLD: Denmark House in Ely goes for �1.175 million
A LARGE office, laboratory and hi-tech production building has been sold for �1.175 million.
Savills sold the freehold of interest of Denmark House, in Angel Drove, Ely, to an overseas investor on behalf of Thermofisher.
“Denmark House came to the market as a result of Thermofisher’s re-location and offered a prime opportunity to acquire quality, mixed-use space in a desirable location,” Phillip Ridoutt of Savills Cambridge said.
“Whilst extensive refurbishment was required, the property offered phenomenal value to the investor who already has an occupier for the space.”
The building boasts a prominent location at the entrance of Cambridgeshire Business Park and 41,746 sq ft (3,878 sq m) of space over two storeys incorporating office, laboratory, research and development and hi-tech production areas.
You may also want to watch:
Current occupiers on the park include Oil & Gas Systems, Cambridge Life Sciences, GFA Clinic & Regulatory Services and Shearline Precision Engineering.
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 3 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 6 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 9 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 10 Jail for would-be bike thief caught on CCTV threatening woman