SOLD: Denmark House in Ely goes for �1.175 million
A LARGE office, laboratory and hi-tech production building has been sold for �1.175 million.
Savills sold the freehold of interest of Denmark House, in Angel Drove, Ely, to an overseas investor on behalf of Thermofisher.
“Denmark House came to the market as a result of Thermofisher’s re-location and offered a prime opportunity to acquire quality, mixed-use space in a desirable location,” Phillip Ridoutt of Savills Cambridge said.
“Whilst extensive refurbishment was required, the property offered phenomenal value to the investor who already has an occupier for the space.”
The building boasts a prominent location at the entrance of Cambridgeshire Business Park and 41,746 sq ft (3,878 sq m) of space over two storeys incorporating office, laboratory, research and development and hi-tech production areas.
You may also want to watch:
Current occupiers on the park include Oil & Gas Systems, Cambridge Life Sciences, GFA Clinic & Regulatory Services and Shearline Precision Engineering.
- 1 Holiday park 'honoured' to host Cambridge Boat Race teams
- 2 Cambridgeshire mourns death of HRH Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh
- 3 Youngsters finally get their wish thanks to new goalposts
- 4 Museum shares historical photos of Ely Market and its royal visitors
- 5 'Lot wrong' but opponents admit concrete plant expansion defeat
- 6 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 7 Rats spotted around overflowing bins in Ely
- 8 'Cash strapped' force picks up bill for 120 Boat Race police
- 9 Mum-of-two battling arthritis tackles year-long workout test
- 10 12 exciting new businesses to discover when lockdown restrictions ease