Sky is the limit for new aerial photography business
- Credit: Archant
A new photography and filming business has launched in Soham and will make use of the latest technology to take to the skies.
Sky Revolutions was founded Ben Gorham after he spotted a gap in the market for affordable aerial surveying and photography.
Mr Gorham will be using drones, or unmanned aerial systems, to capture a unique angle for filming and survey work.
Mr Gordham said: “Usually if a person required aerial footage they would need to hire an aerial photographer, a helicopter or plane and a pilot to fly it or else a scissor lift or cherry picker.
“Not only are aerial surveys much less expensive than hiring a plane or helicopter but they also eliminate health and safety risks associated with working at height. They are also quicker to deploy and much more manoeuvrable, allowing them to get closer to the action and capture more accurate shots.”
You may also want to watch:
The footage can be viewed from the ground in real time using a video downlink so that the pilot and the customer can see exactly what the is seeing.
Having received Civil Aviation Authority permission for aerial work, Sky Revolutions is now up and running.
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
For more information, call 01778 560929 or visit www.skyrevolutions.co.uk.