Shop here: Poker night and plenty of pickings
The Plough & Harrow, 61 Ely Road, Littleport, Ely, CB6 1HJ, (01353) 861448. Food served from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 9pm and noon – 2:30pm on Sunday. Bar open til late. The Plough & Harrow are having a poker night on Friday March 17. Anyone wishin
The Plough & Harrow,
61 Ely Road, Littleport, Ely,
CB6 1HJ, (01353) 861448.
Food served from Monday to Saturday from 9am - 9pm and noon - 2:30pm on Sunday. Bar open til late.
You may also want to watch:
The Plough & Harrow are having a poker night on Friday March 17. Anyone wishing to play should turn up between 7:30 - 8pm and the first 30 will be permitted.
The pub has been run for the last eight weeks by Terry Higgs and Heather Madden and they are giving the place a makeover. Refurbishments are being made to the bar area and the new non-smoking restaurant opened last week. They do Sunday lunches from £7.95 and a wide range of reasonably priced pub-grub style food is available. Examples of items on the menu are: steak and chips, lasagne, fish and chips, all day breakfasts, and such things as banoffee pie and ice cream are on the dessert menu. Bar snacks like baguettes, burgers and cheesy chips among others are also available. There is also an extensive wine list and a wide range of beers including some real ales.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 6 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
The bar has a big screen with Sky Sports, so it will show lots of football, and there is also a juke box, darts board, pool table and a beer garden.