Shop here: Poker night and plenty of pickings
The Plough & Harrow, 61 Ely Road, Littleport, Ely, CB6 1HJ, (01353) 861448. Food served from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 9pm and noon – 2:30pm on Sunday. Bar open til late. The Plough & Harrow are having a poker night on Friday March 17. Anyone wishin
The Plough & Harrow,
61 Ely Road, Littleport, Ely,
CB6 1HJ, (01353) 861448.
Food served from Monday to Saturday from 9am - 9pm and noon - 2:30pm on Sunday. Bar open til late.
The Plough & Harrow are having a poker night on Friday March 17. Anyone wishing to play should turn up between 7:30 - 8pm and the first 30 will be permitted.
The pub has been run for the last eight weeks by Terry Higgs and Heather Madden and they are giving the place a makeover. Refurbishments are being made to the bar area and the new non-smoking restaurant opened last week. They do Sunday lunches from £7.95 and a wide range of reasonably priced pub-grub style food is available. Examples of items on the menu are: steak and chips, lasagne, fish and chips, all day breakfasts, and such things as banoffee pie and ice cream are on the dessert menu. Bar snacks like baguettes, burgers and cheesy chips among others are also available. There is also an extensive wine list and a wide range of beers including some real ales.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 3 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 6 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 7 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 8 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 9 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 10 Corporal lines up world record 135km paddleboard trek for 'gleaming' Bobby
The bar has a big screen with Sky Sports, so it will show lots of football, and there is also a juke box, darts board, pool table and a beer garden.