Shop here: Poker night and plenty of pickings
The Plough & Harrow, 61 Ely Road, Littleport, Ely, CB6 1HJ, (01353) 861448. Food served from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 9pm and noon – 2:30pm on Sunday. Bar open til late. The Plough & Harrow are having a poker night on Friday March 17. Anyone wishin
The Plough & Harrow,
61 Ely Road, Littleport, Ely,
CB6 1HJ, (01353) 861448.
Food served from Monday to Saturday from 9am - 9pm and noon - 2:30pm on Sunday. Bar open til late.
You may also want to watch:
The Plough & Harrow are having a poker night on Friday March 17. Anyone wishing to play should turn up between 7:30 - 8pm and the first 30 will be permitted.
The pub has been run for the last eight weeks by Terry Higgs and Heather Madden and they are giving the place a makeover. Refurbishments are being made to the bar area and the new non-smoking restaurant opened last week. They do Sunday lunches from £7.95 and a wide range of reasonably priced pub-grub style food is available. Examples of items on the menu are: steak and chips, lasagne, fish and chips, all day breakfasts, and such things as banoffee pie and ice cream are on the dessert menu. Bar snacks like baguettes, burgers and cheesy chips among others are also available. There is also an extensive wine list and a wide range of beers including some real ales.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 6 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 10 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
The bar has a big screen with Sky Sports, so it will show lots of football, and there is also a juke box, darts board, pool table and a beer garden.