Salon is a cut above the rest
David Green Hairdressers, 2A Forehill Road, Ely. Opening Times Mon: 10.20am-5.30pm, Tues and Thurs: 9am-5.30pm, Fri: 9am-6pm and Sat: 8.30am-3.30pm. Established in March of 2005, for over a year David Green has been looking after the people of Ely wit
David Green Hairdressers,
2A Forehill Road, Ely.
Opening Times Mon: 10.20am-5.30pm, Tues and Thurs: 9am-5.30pm,
Fri: 9am-6pm and
Established in March of 2005, for over a year David Green has been looking after the people of Ely with a mix of the modern stylist and the traditional barber.
- 1 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 2 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 3 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 4 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 5 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 9 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 10 Lorna’s successful plea to remove £3 shower charge for disabled visitors to The Hive
Son of Dave 'Boy' Green, who pugilism fans will remember fought 'Sugar' Ray Leonard for the welterweight title, David has not quite followed in his father's footsteps. Having been offered a work experience placement hairdressing at the age of 14, David found just what he was looking for in the ideal blend between the professional and the creative, with the opportunity to meet people. This means that despite the ages of the staff, David and fellow stylist Melanie still have a wealth of experience of more than a decade each.
The studio itself is modern and vibrant, catering to customers of all ages, including discounted rates for children and senior citizens. To cope with the booming demand for appointments, the studio will be taking on another full-time stylist, Eve Youngman on April 10, which will make it easier to get yourself an appointment than ever.
# For more information on what the studio can do for you, whether it is a first haircut or a brand new style, either drop in or give them a call on 01353 669175.