Salon is a cut above the rest
David Green Hairdressers, 2A Forehill Road, Ely. Opening Times Mon: 10.20am-5.30pm, Tues and Thurs: 9am-5.30pm, Fri: 9am-6pm and Sat: 8.30am-3.30pm. Established in March of 2005, for over a year David Green has been looking after the people of Ely wit
David Green Hairdressers,
2A Forehill Road, Ely.
Opening Times Mon: 10.20am-5.30pm, Tues and Thurs: 9am-5.30pm,
Fri: 9am-6pm and
Established in March of 2005, for over a year David Green has been looking after the people of Ely with a mix of the modern stylist and the traditional barber.
- 1 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 2 Cinderella makes a comeback thanks to Players' Christmas pantomime
- 3 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 4 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 5 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 6 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 7 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 8 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 9 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic
Son of Dave 'Boy' Green, who pugilism fans will remember fought 'Sugar' Ray Leonard for the welterweight title, David has not quite followed in his father's footsteps. Having been offered a work experience placement hairdressing at the age of 14, David found just what he was looking for in the ideal blend between the professional and the creative, with the opportunity to meet people. This means that despite the ages of the staff, David and fellow stylist Melanie still have a wealth of experience of more than a decade each.
The studio itself is modern and vibrant, catering to customers of all ages, including discounted rates for children and senior citizens. To cope with the booming demand for appointments, the studio will be taking on another full-time stylist, Eve Youngman on April 10, which will make it easier to get yourself an appointment than ever.
# For more information on what the studio can do for you, whether it is a first haircut or a brand new style, either drop in or give them a call on 01353 669175.