Recycling Is Good For Business
RECYCLING is good for business, says East Cambridgeshire District Council. Government legislation means that the cost of sending business waste to landfill is increasing, so recycling can help to reduce your business costs. Recycling can also help to diff
RECYCLING is good for business, says East Cambridgeshire District Council. Government legislation means that the cost of sending business waste to landfill is increasing, so recycling can help to reduce your business costs. Recycling can also help to differentiate you from your competitors and give your business the edge.
Increasingly, customers are looking to their suppliers to demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). By developing and promoting environmental policies such as recycling and waste prevention you can portray a positive image of your business and one that motivates your staff and helps to retain and attract new customers.
Recycling your business waste means that more waste material is diverted from landfill. Business waste is a valuable resource that can be recycled into new materials such as paper products and stationery.
In order to help local companies start or improve recycling, the district council's East Cambridgeshire, Community Recycling officer can provide free advice and support to businesses.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: If you would like to access the trade recycling scheme contact Darren Hughes on 01353 665555 or email: Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 2 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 3 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 4 Round one to High Flyer after highways gives thumbs up to giant mug
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologises after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Our weekly round-up of what Ely Standard readers have to say
- 7 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 8 Foodbank receives ‘kind’ cash donation from housebuilder
- 9 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 10 Leader’s reminder of human cost of £100k homes fall-out