Recycling Is Good For Business
RECYCLING is good for business, says East Cambridgeshire District Council. Government legislation means that the cost of sending business waste to landfill is increasing, so recycling can help to reduce your business costs. Recycling can also help to diff
RECYCLING is good for business, says East Cambridgeshire District Council. Government legislation means that the cost of sending business waste to landfill is increasing, so recycling can help to reduce your business costs. Recycling can also help to differentiate you from your competitors and give your business the edge.
Increasingly, customers are looking to their suppliers to demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). By developing and promoting environmental policies such as recycling and waste prevention you can portray a positive image of your business and one that motivates your staff and helps to retain and attract new customers.
Recycling your business waste means that more waste material is diverted from landfill. Business waste is a valuable resource that can be recycled into new materials such as paper products and stationery.
In order to help local companies start or improve recycling, the district council's East Cambridgeshire, Community Recycling officer can provide free advice and support to businesses.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: If you would like to access the trade recycling scheme contact Darren Hughes on 01353 665555 or email: Darren.email@example.com
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 3 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 9 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 10 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer