Quy Mill Hotel and Spa scoops prestigious Silver Star status
- Credit: Archant
Quy Mill Hotel and Spa has begun 2017 on a high after scooping a prestigious award.
The hotel has been awarded the coveted Silver Star status by the AA for its four star rating; one of the top accolades in the hospitality industry.
Quy Mill is the first and only hotel in Cambridge to receive Silver Star status, making it the top-rated four star hotels in the city.
Tony Murdock, general manager, said: “This is a fantastic start to the new year and complements a very successful 2016.
“To have achieved these results is something we’re incredibly proud of and are working hard at continuing in 2017 and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
“This is all thanks to the incredible team here at Quy Mill, each of whom go the extra mile to ensure that everyone who visits the Hotel and Restaurant, whether guest or non-resident, has the best time possible.
“The award recognises their hard work towards our exceptional standards.”
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 3 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 9 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
The hotel was built in 1830 and hosts the Cambridge ROAR Festival every summer.