Quy Mill Hotel and Spa scoops prestigious Silver Star status
- Credit: Archant
Quy Mill Hotel and Spa has begun 2017 on a high after scooping a prestigious award.
The hotel has been awarded the coveted Silver Star status by the AA for its four star rating; one of the top accolades in the hospitality industry.
Quy Mill is the first and only hotel in Cambridge to receive Silver Star status, making it the top-rated four star hotels in the city.
Tony Murdock, general manager, said: “This is a fantastic start to the new year and complements a very successful 2016.
“To have achieved these results is something we’re incredibly proud of and are working hard at continuing in 2017 and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
“This is all thanks to the incredible team here at Quy Mill, each of whom go the extra mile to ensure that everyone who visits the Hotel and Restaurant, whether guest or non-resident, has the best time possible.
“The award recognises their hard work towards our exceptional standards.”
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 8 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
The hotel was built in 1830 and hosts the Cambridge ROAR Festival every summer.