Quy Mill Hotel and Spa scoops prestigious Silver Star status
- Credit: Archant
Quy Mill Hotel and Spa has begun 2017 on a high after scooping a prestigious award.
The hotel has been awarded the coveted Silver Star status by the AA for its four star rating; one of the top accolades in the hospitality industry.
Quy Mill is the first and only hotel in Cambridge to receive Silver Star status, making it the top-rated four star hotels in the city.
Tony Murdock, general manager, said: “This is a fantastic start to the new year and complements a very successful 2016.
“To have achieved these results is something we’re incredibly proud of and are working hard at continuing in 2017 and beyond.
You may also want to watch:
“This is all thanks to the incredible team here at Quy Mill, each of whom go the extra mile to ensure that everyone who visits the Hotel and Restaurant, whether guest or non-resident, has the best time possible.
“The award recognises their hard work towards our exceptional standards.”
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 4 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 5 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 6 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 7 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 8 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
The hotel was built in 1830 and hosts the Cambridge ROAR Festival every summer.