Price Bailey's Corporate Finance Team Starts The Year in Barnstorming Fashion
PRICE Bailey s corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barnstorming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions. The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on
PRICE Bailey's corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barnstorming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions.
The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on behalf of his clients to raise the finance and acquire 16 caravan parks in Gloucestershire, for an undisclosed sum. Stanley Tee LLP and Ward Gethin shared the responsibility for the legal side of the acquisition.
Lawrence Bailey, who is the partner responsible for corporate finance at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, has also acted on behalf of clients on a retirement sale of two specialist care homes. Fraser Dawbarn was responsible for the legal side of the disposal.
Lawrence Bailey commented: "These transactions indicate that it is still possible to bring deals to a conclusion even in this difficult environment. Both businesses are extremely successful, but it is perhaps no coincidence that both these transactions are underwritten by value in the freehold property.
You may also want to watch:
He added: "Currently we have a number of other similar deals in the pipeline, but despite this very successful start to the year we envisage that the mergers and acquisitions market will be difficult throughout 2010.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees