Price Bailey's Corporate Finance Team Starts The Year in Barnstorming Fashion
PRICE Bailey s corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barnstorming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions. The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on
PRICE Bailey's corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barnstorming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions.
The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on behalf of his clients to raise the finance and acquire 16 caravan parks in Gloucestershire, for an undisclosed sum. Stanley Tee LLP and Ward Gethin shared the responsibility for the legal side of the acquisition.
Lawrence Bailey, who is the partner responsible for corporate finance at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, has also acted on behalf of clients on a retirement sale of two specialist care homes. Fraser Dawbarn was responsible for the legal side of the disposal.
Lawrence Bailey commented: "These transactions indicate that it is still possible to bring deals to a conclusion even in this difficult environment. Both businesses are extremely successful, but it is perhaps no coincidence that both these transactions are underwritten by value in the freehold property.
You may also want to watch:
He added: "Currently we have a number of other similar deals in the pipeline, but despite this very successful start to the year we envisage that the mergers and acquisitions market will be difficult throughout 2010.
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments