Price Bailey Number 36 In The Accountancy Top 60 League Table
PRICE Bailey has successfully raised its position to number 36 in the Accountancy Top 60 League Table of UK Accountancy Firms 2010. Peter Gillman, Price Bailey s managing director, commented: I am delighted with our success which is a reflection o
PRICE Bailey has successfully raised its position to number 36 in the Accountancy Top 60 League Table of UK Accountancy Firms 2010.
Peter Gillman, Price Bailey's managing director, commented: "I am delighted with our success which is a reflection of our balanced approach to the recession. It is particularly pleasing that our growth has been largely organic rather than from acquiring other firms. We thank all of our staff for their commitment which helped us achieve this result.
He added: "Running a regulated organisation, attracting and retaining quality people, maintaining technical standards and looking after clients is crucial but increasingly demanding.
"Our impressive performance throughout this recession is also a reflection of the commitment over the past few years to restructure our business for the 21st century with our clients at the heart of everything we do."
You may also want to watch:
Pic cap: Peter Gillman.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument