Price Bailey Nonimated for Accountancy Award
The company, which has more than 200 partners and staff, will be judged on demonstrating how the firm has added significant value to its clients through improving client focus, effective use of resources and innovation.
PRICE Bailey chartered accountants, with a branch in Ely, has been nominated for Large Firm of the Year in the Accountancy Age 2010 Awards.
The company, which has more than 200 partners and staff, will be judged on demonstrating how the firm has added significant value to its clients through improving client focus, effective use of resources and innovation. Judges will also be looking for firms that provide unique services for their clients.
Established more than 70 years ago, Price Bailey has seven offices in the east of England and Guernsey. The firm is No. 36 in the Top 60 League Table of UK Accountancy firms in 2010 and has previously won and been nominated to receive awards in the profession.
Nick Pollington, who heads Price Bailey’s Business team in Ely said: “It is always satisfying to be nominated for any award.
“We have made some great strides forward in the last few years in the structure and size of the company.
“To win this award would be an absolute honour. It is a national award and Price Bailey is concentrated onalong the M11 corridor so it would mean a lot to us. Winning awards raises morale and everyone stands a few inches taller.”
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 3 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 9 Frustration for Ely City is United's gain as unbeaten home run ends
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
The top 40 accountancy firm has been short listed along with HW Fisher and Menzies. The winner will be announced an Awards Dinner in London on November 17.