Price Bailey Nonimated for Accountancy Award
The company, which has more than 200 partners and staff, will be judged on demonstrating how the firm has added significant value to its clients through improving client focus, effective use of resources and innovation.
PRICE Bailey chartered accountants, with a branch in Ely, has been nominated for Large Firm of the Year in the Accountancy Age 2010 Awards.
The company, which has more than 200 partners and staff, will be judged on demonstrating how the firm has added significant value to its clients through improving client focus, effective use of resources and innovation. Judges will also be looking for firms that provide unique services for their clients.
Established more than 70 years ago, Price Bailey has seven offices in the east of England and Guernsey. The firm is No. 36 in the Top 60 League Table of UK Accountancy firms in 2010 and has previously won and been nominated to receive awards in the profession.
Nick Pollington, who heads Price Bailey’s Business team in Ely said: “It is always satisfying to be nominated for any award.
You may also want to watch:
“We have made some great strides forward in the last few years in the structure and size of the company.
“To win this award would be an absolute honour. It is a national award and Price Bailey is concentrated onalong the M11 corridor so it would mean a lot to us. Winning awards raises morale and everyone stands a few inches taller.”
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 7 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 8 Elections 2021: What will happen when you cast your vote
- 9 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 10 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
The top 40 accountancy firm has been short listed along with HW Fisher and Menzies. The winner will be announced an Awards Dinner in London on November 17.