Price Bailey Growth Strategy Continues
FOLLOWING the recent appointment of Aaron Widdows as a new partner in its corporate team on June 1, Price Bailey is continuing its aggressive growth strategy in the region with the addition of a fourth partner at its Norwich office, along with a director and a manager. This significant development expands the Norwich team and client base considerably, and gives Price Bailey the capability to deliver all services across our three core departments at a very local level. The new members of staff all join from highly respected Reepham-based Quinney & Co and bring with them considerable experience in many business sectors.
John Warren, who joins as partner within the business team, specialises in owner- managed businesses with a particular strength in assisting them in the preparation and review of financial information.
Bill Lakey joins the private client team as tax director and brings with him extensive experience in the development and delivery of tax strategies for a wide range of businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
Richard French will assist Bill as tax manager within the Private Client Team, specialising in personal tax and tax planning for individuals, partnerships and trusts.
Speaking on behalf of himself and his two colleagues, John Warren said “We really welcome the move to Price Bailey, a firm sharing similar values to our own. With our local experience and knowledge, backed up by the support and resources of a regional practice, I am certain that this marks a positive milestone in development not only for us and the clients that we are bringing with us, but also for our future colleagues and indeed prospective clients.”
You may also want to watch:
Richard Day, longest-serving partner at Price Bailey in Norwich, said: “We believe that bringing John, Bill and Richard and their clients into our Norwich team is a great move, and one that allows us to further increase our offering of truly local expertise to clients in the region. The practice recognises that the Norfolk marketplace is quite unique, and by inviting established local practitioners to join our office here, we believe that we can service our clients to the highest standards, and ensure that they get value for money.”
In the past year, Price Bailey has grown to 23 partners, and opened a seventh office in Guernsey. The practice is placed 36 (up one place on last year) in the Accountancy Age Top 50 listing for 2010, and employs a total of 225 staff.
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer