Price Bailey Completes On Two Blistering Transactions
PRICE Bailey s corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barn-storming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions. The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on
PRICE Bailey's corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barn-storming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions.
The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on behalf of his clients to raise the finance and acquire 16 caravan parks in Gloucestershire, for an undisclosed sum. Stanley Tee LLP and Ward Gethin shared the responsibility for the legal side of the acquisition.
Lawrence Bailey, who is the partner responsible for corporate finance at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, has also acted on behalf of clients on a retirement sale of two specialist care homes. Fraser Dawbarn was responsible for the legal side of the disposal.
Lawrence Bailey commented: "These transactions indicate that it is still possible to bring deals to a conclusion even in this difficult environment. Both businesses are extremely successful, but it is perhaps no coincidence that both these transactions are underwritten by value in the freehold property.
He added: "Currently we have a number of other similar deals in the pipeline, but despite this very successful start to the year we envisage that the mergers and acquisitions market will be difficult throughout 2010."
About Price Bailey
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 3 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 4 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 5 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
- 6 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 7 ‘It’s been like this for 11 months’ - woman’s assisted refuse collection failure
- 8 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 9 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Efforts of Cambridgeshire’s Covid community champions recognised in Parliament
The firm is currently number 36 in the Top 60 League Table of UK Accountancy Firms 2010.