Price Bailey Completes On Two Blistering Transactions
PRICE Bailey s corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barn-storming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions. The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on
PRICE Bailey's corporate finance team has started 2010 in a barn-storming fashion by completing on two blistering transactions.
The first deal was brought to a conclusion by Trevor Smith, a partner at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, who was acting on behalf of his clients to raise the finance and acquire 16 caravan parks in Gloucestershire, for an undisclosed sum. Stanley Tee LLP and Ward Gethin shared the responsibility for the legal side of the acquisition.
Lawrence Bailey, who is the partner responsible for corporate finance at Price Bailey Chartered Accountants, has also acted on behalf of clients on a retirement sale of two specialist care homes. Fraser Dawbarn was responsible for the legal side of the disposal.
Lawrence Bailey commented: "These transactions indicate that it is still possible to bring deals to a conclusion even in this difficult environment. Both businesses are extremely successful, but it is perhaps no coincidence that both these transactions are underwritten by value in the freehold property.
You may also want to watch:
He added: "Currently we have a number of other similar deals in the pipeline, but despite this very successful start to the year we envisage that the mergers and acquisitions market will be difficult throughout 2010."
About Price Bailey
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
The firm is currently number 36 in the Top 60 League Table of UK Accountancy Firms 2010.