Premier Travel invites jet-setters to newly-revamped Ely store’s opening week
- Credit: Archant
Local travel agent Premier Travel is to celebrate a revamp of its Ely office by hosting an official opening week.
Premier Travel has been trading for 45 years across 17 branches in East Anglia, and is to showcase its newly-revamped Forehill store from Monday April 11 until Saturday April 16.
The refurbishment includes a new Foreign Exchange booth, ‘inspirational’ wall imagery and a new stone interior – and company director Paul Walters says the revamp is a ‘natural move forward’ for the branch.
He said: “By introducing a modern and inspirational in-store interior we hope to offer our Ely customers a more aesthetically pleasing experience, and by introducing a new Foreign Exchange booth we can now offer foreign currency at excellent rates of exchange with no commission charged.
“The refurbishment of our Ely shop is a natural move forward for the branch, based on the success of our established Premier Travel brand in the local area.
“We also hope to attract new customers moving forward and draw new business to the branch, developing our existing client base.”
Food and drink will be on offer at the branch’s opening week, alongside preferential rates on foreign exchange currency purchased at its new Foreign Exchange booth.
- 1 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 2 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 3 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 4 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
- 5 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 6 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 7 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 8 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 9 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Ex-soldier Rob on a mission to bring 'ideas and energy' to Ely
For more information, contact the Ely branch on 01353 665777, email email@example.com or visit www.premier-travel.co.uk.