Premier Travel invites jet-setters to newly-revamped Ely store’s opening week
- Credit: Archant
Local travel agent Premier Travel is to celebrate a revamp of its Ely office by hosting an official opening week.
Premier Travel has been trading for 45 years across 17 branches in East Anglia, and is to showcase its newly-revamped Forehill store from Monday April 11 until Saturday April 16.
The refurbishment includes a new Foreign Exchange booth, ‘inspirational’ wall imagery and a new stone interior – and company director Paul Walters says the revamp is a ‘natural move forward’ for the branch.
He said: “By introducing a modern and inspirational in-store interior we hope to offer our Ely customers a more aesthetically pleasing experience, and by introducing a new Foreign Exchange booth we can now offer foreign currency at excellent rates of exchange with no commission charged.
“The refurbishment of our Ely shop is a natural move forward for the branch, based on the success of our established Premier Travel brand in the local area.
“We also hope to attract new customers moving forward and draw new business to the branch, developing our existing client base.”
Food and drink will be on offer at the branch’s opening week, alongside preferential rates on foreign exchange currency purchased at its new Foreign Exchange booth.
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 4 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 5 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 6 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 7 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021
For more information, contact the Ely branch on 01353 665777, email email@example.com or visit www.premier-travel.co.uk.