Perfeqpets Keep it Local as they care for pets
LINDA Hams thinks she has one of the best jobs in the world - as the owner of Perfeqpets she spends hours walking around the local countryside with a variety of dogs which she cares for while their owners are at work or away.
“We have a brilliant time,” says Linda. “I sometimes walk up to six dogs at a time, I put together dogs that really get on well, so they can play together. But or course I also offer single dog walking for dogs that prefer to be on their own.
“I walk dogs for up to an hour, when their owners are away, at work, or not well enough to give them a really good run.”
Linda, Dip CABC, has been training and working with animals for more than 20 years, and she is a qualified animal behaviour counsellor.
She is keen to support the Ely Standard’s Keep It Local campaign, and says it is her local knowledge that means she can offer a good service to clients.
You may also want to watch:
“I am currently preparing to put our walking routes on our web site,” said Linda, “owners often ask me about where to walk, I know the area well and can always find a suitable walk.”
Perfeqpets is prepared to look after any sort of pet. “I am looking after 24 alpacas next year; and I occasionally look after a corn snake and a fire lizard. I even have a new client who has a room full of reptiles.”
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 6 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
Linda has two members of staff at Perfeqpets, and between them they offer day care for dogs, dog walking, cat sitting, small animal visits, horse care, and they can even look after animals on small holdings.
Linda added: “I now offer some private behavioural dog training.”
The owner of Ned the lurcher, Linda also has two horses and in the past has represented Great Britain in the world Equestrian Games.