Opticians thrilled to Opticians thrilled to win award for service
AN Ely optician is celebrating after being named the best Customer Service and Leadership Practice of the Year in the Anglia region, at the 2006 Specsavers Excellence in Eyecare Awards. The Excellence in Eyecare Awards recognises the very best in eyecare
AN Ely optician is celebrating after being named the best Customer Service and Leadership Practice of the Year in the Anglia region, at the 2006 Specsavers Excellence in Eyecare Awards.
The Excellence in Eyecare Awards recognises the very best in eyecare retailing and the Customer Service category focuses on the store's level of service in the local community, for which Specsavers in Ely are now within the top six stores in the country.
Mark Anderson, store director at Specsavers in Ely, said: "Great customer service is something our store staff pride themselves in giving.
"The team is thrilled to have their constant hard work recognised and we will continue to improve."
You may also want to watch:
The awards evening was held at the Birmingham Indoor Conference Centre and celebrated the achievements of Specsavers' top stores. Finalists from throughout the UK and Ireland were shortlisted for eight award categories, including the individual award for Excellence in Leadership and Excellence in the Community.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 10 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house