Opening date for new convenience store announced
- Credit: Archant
The owners of a new convenience store are set to open its doors to the public later this month.
Paresh, Ashish and Bharat Patel will welcome their first customers to the Nisa store, in St Mary’s Street, Ely, on June 24, before an official opening ceremony takes place on July 4.
The store was formerly a Vauxhall dealership and garage before it was closed by the Marshall group in 2012. The showroom has been gutted and has undergone a major refurbishment over the course of the last six months.
Bharat Patel said the store would create 12 full and part-time jobs and would be open seven days a week.
Nisa is a nationwide franchise and has thousands of outlets across the UK, including stores in Little Downham and Burwell.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Patel added that full and part-time jobs were still available and welcomed applications by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home