Opening a window on good service
TC Windows, 26 Holmes Lane, Soham, CB7 5JP, 07710 973840 THE wealth of experience brought by owner Tony Chouler (25 years) and fitter Dave Farrington (30 years) ensures that you will be in safe hands with TC Windows. The services offered by the company in
TC Windows, 26 Holmes Lane, Soham, CB7 5JP, 07710 973840
THE wealth of experience brought by owner Tony Chouler (25 years) and fitter Dave Farrington (30 years) ensures that you will be in safe hands with TC Windows.
The services offered by the company include: doors (UPVC and composite), windows (UPVC), conservatories (UPVC) and garage doors (steel powder coated.)
TC Windows moved from Bury St Edmunds and has now been established in Soham since 1994. Mr Chouler describes it as a "small friendly company" and said most of their work had been very local to Soham and the surrounding area.
Mr Chouler said: "We have a great deal of repeat custom which is very satisfying because it means that the customers must be happy with the first job we did for them or they wouldn't ask us to come back."
TC Windows do not boast that they are the cheapest, when they are invited to make a quote, but they do but they do offer a good service of guaranteed quality with a range of up-to-date, solid and reliable products.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Father accused of baby's murder claimed she had hit her head in car
The company has also been a member of Fensee which many call the governing body of the replacement window and door business since it was formed in 2002.
Whilst the double-glazing industry may have a reputation for "pressure selling" TC Windows have always steered away from this and after supplying a customer with a quote and samples, if requested, they allow them to make up their own mind. Mr Chouler added: "A really nice thing which is often suggested by customers after we have installed new windows, doors or a conservatory, is that if potential customers would like to see the finished product they invite me to bring them round and have a look which, to my mind, is better than having a purpose made showroom for people to see.