Only natural products used
Nails and Beauty Littleport Leisure Centre 01353 860600 Closed Monday. Tuesday: 9.30am–2.30pm; Wednesday: 9.30am–9.30pm; Thursday: 9.30am–2.30pm, and 6pm–8.30pm; Friday: 9.30am–5.30pm; Saturday: 10am-3pm (closed Sunday). LAUREN Yearn s beauty treatment
Nails and Beauty
Littleport Leisure Centre
Closed Monday. Tuesday: 9.30am-2.30pm; Wednesday: 9.30am-9.30pm; Thursday: 9.30am-2.30pm, and 6pm-8.30pm; Friday: 9.30am-5.30pm; Saturday: 10am-3pm (closed Sunday).
You may also want to watch:
LAUREN Yearn's beauty treatments are unique in the area because she commissions all of the products used herself.
Mrs Yearn has tailored the products to meet the standards she requires.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
"All of our products, from the facial treatments to the shampoos and conditioners are paraban and sulphate free - we don't bulk out our products with chemicals because I wanted all of the products to be natural."
The salon offers a wide range of treatments using these Rustic Spa products, such as waxing, artificial nails, spray tanning and detox body wraps, alongside facials, massage and new hand treatment.
"We massage and exfoliate the hands or feet and apply a mask and a balm," Mrs Yearn said.
Nails and Beauty's location at
Littleport Leisure Centre makes it convenient for people in the area, and Mrs Yearn said her evening appointment schedule is always fully booked with clients who pop in after work.
"It's easy to park and people don't have to go to town, they can just drop straight in for their appointment."
Such is the demand on Nails and Beauty that Mrs Yearn has taken on a member of staff, Amanda Ritchie. In order to introduce the salon's regular customers to this new face, Nails and Beauty is running half price treatments with Amanda until the end of June.
Mrs Yearn said that every client who pays for a treatment at the salon is entered into a monthly prize draw, offering a chance to win further treatments and Rustic Spa products.
INFO: To find out more about Rustic Spa products, visit the secure website at www.rusticspa.co.uk, where gift packages can be arranged with next day delivery.