Online award for Little Downham guest house
- Credit: Archant
A GUEST house in Little Downham has been awarded a certificate of excellence from influential travel website TripAdvisor.
Bury House, in Main Street, received the accolade because it managed to maintain an overall rating on the website of four stars or higher, out of a possible five, for at least a year.
The ratings are awarded by people who have visited the guest house and left their thoughts and judgements online.
On average only the top-performing 10 per cent of businesses listed on the website receive the award.
Owner Emma Beeney said: “We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews.”
You may also want to watch:
WHAT HER CUSTOMERS WROTE
“We stayed in the largest room which has a lovely high beamed ceiling (mind your head) and was spotlessly clean and the bed very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious”
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 5 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 6 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 7 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 8 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 9 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 10 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
“Our one night stay at Bury House was the BEST b&b we have ever stayed in.
“Emma is such a nice lady and made us very very welcome.”
“The bathroom was stocked with soaps, shampoos, moisturisers, shaving cream, beautiful soft towels and even hairspray. It was luxury”.
“The house has a wonderful history and our room was spotlessly clean, cosy and spacious and very well appointed”.
“Emma is a natural hostess”.
“Emma and Rob were so welcoming and helpful. Our cases were taken to our room. Could not have asked for more. Thank you Emma and Rob for your kindness. We will be back.”