Offer for over-60s
SCRIVENS Limited is currently holding an over 60s week in which all customers over the age of 60 can receive a 10 per cent discount on varifocal lenses. Scrivens has 138 optical practices nation-wide and won the Coutts prize for family businesses in Ap
SCRIVENS Limited is currently holding an 'over 60s week' in which all customers over the age of 60 can receive a 10 per cent discount on varifocal lenses.
Scrivens has 138 optical practices nation-wide and won the Coutts prize for family businesses in April last year.
The company has traded as Scrivens from 1999 after taking over Robert Hutchinson opticians.
The Ely branch was relocated from Forehill to its new address in January last year.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Michelle Marsh said: "We have a very experienced and customer-focused team of staff at the store who will be able to tell customers about the special offers that we have on during the year.
Customers will find staff to be friendly, informative, and always willing to help."
- 1 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 2 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 3 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 4 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 5 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 6 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 7 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 8 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 9 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 10 Letters: Bishop's prayer, bell salute, litter problems and search for family
Scrivens offers free hearing checks, with home visits available, and free contact lens trials.
The Ely store is currently offering sight tests for £10, which gives customers a £15 saving on the normal fee. This offer is purchase dependant.
Half-price frames with Nikon lenses are also being offered at present and there are various special offers throughout the year.
The store also collects old spectacles to donate to Vision Aid Overseas. Vision Aid Overseas is a charity dedicated to helping people in developing countries whose lives are blighted by poor eyesight.