Offer for over-60s
SCRIVENS Limited is currently holding an over 60s week in which all customers over the age of 60 can receive a 10 per cent discount on varifocal lenses. Scrivens has 138 optical practices nation-wide and won the Coutts prize for family businesses in Ap
SCRIVENS Limited is currently holding an 'over 60s week' in which all customers over the age of 60 can receive a 10 per cent discount on varifocal lenses.
Scrivens has 138 optical practices nation-wide and won the Coutts prize for family businesses in April last year.
The company has traded as Scrivens from 1999 after taking over Robert Hutchinson opticians.
The Ely branch was relocated from Forehill to its new address in January last year.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Michelle Marsh said: "We have a very experienced and customer-focused team of staff at the store who will be able to tell customers about the special offers that we have on during the year.
Customers will find staff to be friendly, informative, and always willing to help."
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
Scrivens offers free hearing checks, with home visits available, and free contact lens trials.
The Ely store is currently offering sight tests for £10, which gives customers a £15 saving on the normal fee. This offer is purchase dependant.
Half-price frames with Nikon lenses are also being offered at present and there are various special offers throughout the year.
The store also collects old spectacles to donate to Vision Aid Overseas. Vision Aid Overseas is a charity dedicated to helping people in developing countries whose lives are blighted by poor eyesight.