Dogs can improve their fitness and gain confidence at new therapy centre in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
A therapy centre to support dogs recovering from injuries that has a water treadmill – and even a heated hydrotherapy pool – has opened in Littleport.
The SP K9 Therapy centre helps sporting and working pooches improve their mobility, achieve fitness and weight loss goals, gain confidence on water and have fun.
It opened October 1 at the business park in Oak Lane and has a qualified team that offer a combination of hydrotherapy, pre and post-operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation programmes.
SP K9 Therapy is run by local canine therapist Steph Pratley, who wanted to make a difference to the life of dogs after finishing her animal therapy degree.
Steph is also an enthusiastic member of a local flyball team, and is often travelling around the UK to agility and flyball competitions with her very dedicated terriers by her side.
You may also want to watch:
Steph said: "It has been a long process to get to this point and a lot of hard work with all the renovation and building work required in order to transform the facility into what you see today."
Visit www.spk9therapy.co.uk or call 07568 099127 for more information.
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs