Dogs can improve their fitness and gain confidence at new therapy centre in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
A therapy centre to support dogs recovering from injuries that has a water treadmill – and even a heated hydrotherapy pool – has opened in Littleport.
The SP K9 Therapy centre helps sporting and working pooches improve their mobility, achieve fitness and weight loss goals, gain confidence on water and have fun.
It opened October 1 at the business park in Oak Lane and has a qualified team that offer a combination of hydrotherapy, pre and post-operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation programmes.
SP K9 Therapy is run by local canine therapist Steph Pratley, who wanted to make a difference to the life of dogs after finishing her animal therapy degree.
Steph is also an enthusiastic member of a local flyball team, and is often travelling around the UK to agility and flyball competitions with her very dedicated terriers by her side.
You may also want to watch:
Steph said: "It has been a long process to get to this point and a lot of hard work with all the renovation and building work required in order to transform the facility into what you see today."
Visit www.spk9therapy.co.uk or call 07568 099127 for more information.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 6 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke