New Sustainable Community Strategy To Launch In April
THE East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership (ECSP) is currently developing the new Sustainable Community Strategy, for launch in April 2011. The new Strategy will replace the existing Sustainable Community Strategy for 2008- 2011. It will set out how se
THE East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership (ECSP) is currently developing the
new Sustainable Community Strategy, for launch in April 2011.
The new Strategy will replace the existing Sustainable Community Strategy for 2008-
2011. It will set out how services can be improved and delivered to increase the
You may also want to watch:
environmental, social and economic well-being of the district and will act as an
overarching partnership plan for East Cambridgeshire.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 4 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 5 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 6 30 firefighters tackle A14 lorry blaze
- 7 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
As part of the Local Government Act all local authorities have a duty to produce a
sustainable community strategy in consultation with partners and the community. As
well as these statutory requirements the Strategy is essential in setting out a vision
and priorities for the area and its content will be used as a basis for the ECSP to
allocate any future funding received through the Local Area Agreement.
In order for the new strategy to be a leading and influencing document for the area it
is important that the document contain the key aspirations of all local partner
organisations, local businesses and the community.
To complete the questionnaire go to www.eastcambs.gov.uk, alternatively, if you
would like a hard copy of the questionnaire please contact Melanie Wright on 01353
665555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.