New Sustainable Community Strategy To Launch In April
THE East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership (ECSP) is currently developing the new Sustainable Community Strategy, for launch in April 2011. The new Strategy will replace the existing Sustainable Community Strategy for 2008- 2011. It will set out how se
THE East Cambridgeshire Strategic Partnership (ECSP) is currently developing the
new Sustainable Community Strategy, for launch in April 2011.
The new Strategy will replace the existing Sustainable Community Strategy for 2008-
2011. It will set out how services can be improved and delivered to increase the
environmental, social and economic well-being of the district and will act as an
overarching partnership plan for East Cambridgeshire.
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
As part of the Local Government Act all local authorities have a duty to produce a
sustainable community strategy in consultation with partners and the community. As
well as these statutory requirements the Strategy is essential in setting out a vision
and priorities for the area and its content will be used as a basis for the ECSP to
allocate any future funding received through the Local Area Agreement.
In order for the new strategy to be a leading and influencing document for the area it
is important that the document contain the key aspirations of all local partner
organisations, local businesses and the community.
To complete the questionnaire go to www.eastcambs.gov.uk, alternatively, if you
would like a hard copy of the questionnaire please contact Melanie Wright on 01353
665555 or via email at email@example.com.