New Survey Names Star Radio As A Good Place To Work
STAR Radio has been named as one of the best places to work in the country. Star Radio s parent company, UKRD, has been awarded an extraordinary three stars in the prestigious Best Companies Accreditation 2010, run in conjunction with the Sunday Times new
STAR Radio has been named as one of the best places to work in the country. Star Radio's parent company, UKRD, has been awarded an extraordinary three stars in the prestigious Best Companies Accreditation 2010, run in conjunction with the Sunday Times newspaper.
Independent inspectors identify the top UK companies to work for in the largest survey of its type in the world. Renowned for its rigorous selection, companies are rated on their ability to inspire and engage staff, encourage development and make a difference to the area in which they operate. Star, was one of just 50 companies in the UK to be given the top accolade in 2010.
Managing director Darren Taylor said: "This is a great shot in the arm for Cambridgeshire as we begin the long climb out of recession.
It is fantastic that independent inspectors have judged us to be among the best in the business. I'd like to say a massive well done to my team."
You may also want to watch:
Jonathan Austin, chief executive of the Best Companies Organisation congratulated Star Radio and added: "An engaged workforce is essential as organisations move out of the recession and into a more stable economic situation.
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays