New scheme for women in business
A NEW scheme has been set up to encourage women to set up their own businesses. Enterprising Women is a new programme designed to increase the number of successful women entrepreneurs in the East of England, and will be supporting all stages of business l
A NEW scheme has been set up to encourage women to set up their own businesses.
Enterprising Women is a new programme designed to increase the number of successful women entrepreneurs in the East of England, and will be supporting all stages of business life from pre-start to high growth with more than 2000 new training places.
The programme is free to all women running their own business. It offers quick and easy access to new Enterprising Women training courses, and a host of other real benefits to businesswomen, including a full business profile to promote goods or services, publishing news and success stories, access to a central event and training calendar and a high-quality knowledge base full of helpful guides and information.
INFO: Register at: www.enterprising-women.org
You may also want to watch:
The Enterprising Women programme is part-funded by the East of England Development Agency and the European Social Fund.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 10 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea