New scheme for women in business
A NEW scheme has been set up to encourage women to set up their own businesses. Enterprising Women is a new programme designed to increase the number of successful women entrepreneurs in the East of England, and will be supporting all stages of business l
A NEW scheme has been set up to encourage women to set up their own businesses.
Enterprising Women is a new programme designed to increase the number of successful women entrepreneurs in the East of England, and will be supporting all stages of business life from pre-start to high growth with more than 2000 new training places.
The programme is free to all women running their own business. It offers quick and easy access to new Enterprising Women training courses, and a host of other real benefits to businesswomen, including a full business profile to promote goods or services, publishing news and success stories, access to a central event and training calendar and a high-quality knowledge base full of helpful guides and information.
INFO: Register at: www.enterprising-women.org
You may also want to watch:
The Enterprising Women programme is part-funded by the East of England Development Agency and the European Social Fund.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines