New owners sought for historic Soham pub
- Credit: Archant
A pub in Soham which was boarded up after the landlord quit has been put up for sale.
The future of the historic Red Lion pub looked uncertain after it closed earlier this month, with landlord Ken Oliver deciding not to renew his lease.
But a new buyer is already being sought for the premises, with web company Dalton Business advertising the freehold for £400,000.
The price includes the pub, four-bedroom apartment, restaurant and car park.
The Dalton Business webpage reads: “The business has a great reputation amongst the local community, many of whom provide the business with regular and repeat custom. “The business would benefit from minor refurbishment, all of which is cosmetic. This would attract new customers and establish the business as the most popular pub in the town.
You may also want to watch:
“If this were to be done, along with an increase in the marketing of the business, this would significantly increase the financial figures of the business.”
Visit www.daltonbusiness.com for more information.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 5 Number of fatal injuries caused on our roads ‘remains far too high’
- 6 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 7 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 8 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 9 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 10 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat