New owners sought for historic Soham pub
- Credit: Archant
A pub in Soham which was boarded up after the landlord quit has been put up for sale.
The future of the historic Red Lion pub looked uncertain after it closed earlier this month, with landlord Ken Oliver deciding not to renew his lease.
But a new buyer is already being sought for the premises, with web company Dalton Business advertising the freehold for £400,000.
The price includes the pub, four-bedroom apartment, restaurant and car park.
The Dalton Business webpage reads: “The business has a great reputation amongst the local community, many of whom provide the business with regular and repeat custom. “The business would benefit from minor refurbishment, all of which is cosmetic. This would attract new customers and establish the business as the most popular pub in the town.
“If this were to be done, along with an increase in the marketing of the business, this would significantly increase the financial figures of the business.”
Visit www.daltonbusiness.com for more information.
- 1 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks