New Beginnings For N & C Glass in 2012
“Our aim is not to become the biggest double glazing company in the area, but we definitely want to be the best,” Nick Flack.
STAFF at N & C Glass are looking forward to a bumper new year. The company has a long and trusted history in Ely and owner Nick Flack is proud of what he has achieved in the last 27 years.
“Our aim is not to become the biggest double glazing company in the area, but we definitely want to be the best,” he said.
Nick told the Ely Standard he plans to expand in 2012 and welcomes the challenges that lay ahead.
“In the next 12 months I am planning to take on more staff and then the long-term aim is for us to have our own premises. I have a good team of people here who I can rely on and that makes me all the more confident that we can deal with future challenges, including the technical challenges that all double glazing and window businesses are facing in regards to C02 emissions.”
You may also want to watch:
N & C Glass is based on the Lancaster Way Business Park and Nick says he would encourage people to visit the extensive showroom.
“We are happy for people to visit the showroom and they needn’t worry that they will be given the hard sell as that is not our approach. We are happy to listen and find out what our customers want and then offer advice.”
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
Pic cap: N & C Glass staff in their new uniforms.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE