New Beginnings For N & C Glass in 2012
“Our aim is not to become the biggest double glazing company in the area, but we definitely want to be the best,” Nick Flack.
STAFF at N & C Glass are looking forward to a bumper new year. The company has a long and trusted history in Ely and owner Nick Flack is proud of what he has achieved in the last 27 years.
“Our aim is not to become the biggest double glazing company in the area, but we definitely want to be the best,” he said.
Nick told the Ely Standard he plans to expand in 2012 and welcomes the challenges that lay ahead.
“In the next 12 months I am planning to take on more staff and then the long-term aim is for us to have our own premises. I have a good team of people here who I can rely on and that makes me all the more confident that we can deal with future challenges, including the technical challenges that all double glazing and window businesses are facing in regards to C02 emissions.”
You may also want to watch:
N & C Glass is based on the Lancaster Way Business Park and Nick says he would encourage people to visit the extensive showroom.
“We are happy for people to visit the showroom and they needn’t worry that they will be given the hard sell as that is not our approach. We are happy to listen and find out what our customers want and then offer advice.”
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 7 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 10 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
Pic cap: N & C Glass staff in their new uniforms.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE