Mobility company announces Witchford move
ONE of East Cambridgeshire’s biggest mobility healthcare companies has announced plans to expand into new premises.
Bartrams Associates currently has offices in Sutton and Chatteris but rapid growth in the business over the last few years has forced the company to move into a new 30,000sq ft unit at the Lancaster Way Business Park in Witchford.
The firm, which specialises in the supply and maintenance of wheelchairs, scooters and mobility aids for NHS Cambridgeshire and private customers, is set to move its 40 staff over to the new unit in the coming weeks.
The grand re-opening will take place on December 13 and the event is set to be supported by Team GB Paralympians.
Project manager John Cherrie, said: “It’s a massive move for the company and it shows that confidence that Mr and Mrs Bartram have in the business and in their staff.
You may also want to watch:
“It shows the investment that they want to put into the area which will hopefully create further success and more jobs. We are all very excited by the move.”
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections