Mobility company announces Witchford move
ONE of East Cambridgeshire’s biggest mobility healthcare companies has announced plans to expand into new premises.
Bartrams Associates currently has offices in Sutton and Chatteris but rapid growth in the business over the last few years has forced the company to move into a new 30,000sq ft unit at the Lancaster Way Business Park in Witchford.
The firm, which specialises in the supply and maintenance of wheelchairs, scooters and mobility aids for NHS Cambridgeshire and private customers, is set to move its 40 staff over to the new unit in the coming weeks.
The grand re-opening will take place on December 13 and the event is set to be supported by Team GB Paralympians.
Project manager John Cherrie, said: “It’s a massive move for the company and it shows that confidence that Mr and Mrs Bartram have in the business and in their staff.
You may also want to watch:
“It shows the investment that they want to put into the area which will hopefully create further success and more jobs. We are all very excited by the move.”
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 9 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 10 ‘Distressed cries’ of beagles fuel animal research unit protest