Mobility company announces Witchford move
ONE of East Cambridgeshire’s biggest mobility healthcare companies has announced plans to expand into new premises.
Bartrams Associates currently has offices in Sutton and Chatteris but rapid growth in the business over the last few years has forced the company to move into a new 30,000sq ft unit at the Lancaster Way Business Park in Witchford.
The firm, which specialises in the supply and maintenance of wheelchairs, scooters and mobility aids for NHS Cambridgeshire and private customers, is set to move its 40 staff over to the new unit in the coming weeks.
The grand re-opening will take place on December 13 and the event is set to be supported by Team GB Paralympians.
Project manager John Cherrie, said: “It’s a massive move for the company and it shows that confidence that Mr and Mrs Bartram have in the business and in their staff.
You may also want to watch:
“It shows the investment that they want to put into the area which will hopefully create further success and more jobs. We are all very excited by the move.”
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Our guide to The Library Presents' spring outdoor events series