Milestone for leading Littleport company
LITTLEPORT-based Eazipay Ltd, one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing direct debit processing companies, is celebrating its 10th anniversary with the announcement of its most successful year to date.
Eazipay has grown rapidly since it was started and has seen its business increase year on year since it was formed in 2002.
In August this year the company recorded its best month ever for direct debit transactions when a staggering �21.2 million worth of direct debits were processed on behalf of its clients.
Eazipay’s director, Luisa Grey, who set the company up with local entrepreneurs Ron and Kathy Bradney, said: “We’re absolutely delighted to be celebrating our 10th anniversary with record performance levels.
“The continued success of the business is testament to the focus, investment and the developments that we’ve continued to make, as well as the continued dedication, support and commitment from our staff, customers and partners.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite difficult market conditions, particularly over the past few years, we’ve successfully continued to grow the business, increase turnover and attract new customers, and we’re looking forward to building on this in the years to come.”
Eazipay Ltd, which employs 21 full and part-time staff, provides regular direct debit services to more than 1,000 companies throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs