MCV Property Maintenance
HOUSEHOLDERS throughout East Cambridgeshire are finding leading company, MCV Property Maintenance, an expert helping hand when it comes to tackling any job. Owner Mel Oakes is working extensively in the area, offering a comprehensive service covering all
HOUSEHOLDERS throughout East Cambridgeshire are finding leading company, MCV Property Maintenance, an expert helping hand when it comes to tackling any job.
Owner Mel Oakes is working extensively in the area, offering a comprehensive service covering all aspects of home and property maintenance.
He will undertake fitting kitchens and bathrooms, internal and external painting, wall and floor tiling, UPVC window and door repair and replacement, garden maintenance and makeovers, including patios and paving, guttering and minor roof repairs.
Much of Mel's work comes from rental agencies who need repairs carried out on their properties.
His wife, Fiona, handles all the administration and planning for the company and Mel undertakes work for private individuals with the motto: "MCV Property Maintenance is the landlord and homeowners' choice."
Mel said that he is happy to carry out work from "leaking taps to complete refurbishments and will tackle jobs costing just a few pounds to thousands".
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Mike Rouse, councillor, former mayor and historian, dies aged 82
- 3 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 4 Mike Rouse: A lifetime's passion for books and literature
- 5 'A little talent very thinly spread' Mike Rouse, in his own words
- 6 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 7 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 8 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 9 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 10 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
Some of his customers are pensioners who find it had to tackle DIY and rely on the company's help.
Contact MCV Property Maintenance for a copy of its prospectus or a free quotation at Ivydene Farm, Grunty Fen Road, Witchford. Tel: 01353 645018 or mobile 07779 653398.