MCV Property Maintenance
HOUSEHOLDERS throughout East Cambridgeshire are finding leading company, MCV Property Maintenance, an expert helping hand when it comes to tackling any job. Owner Mel Oakes is working extensively in the area, offering a comprehensive service covering all
HOUSEHOLDERS throughout East Cambridgeshire are finding leading company, MCV Property Maintenance, an expert helping hand when it comes to tackling any job.
Owner Mel Oakes is working extensively in the area, offering a comprehensive service covering all aspects of home and property maintenance.
He will undertake fitting kitchens and bathrooms, internal and external painting, wall and floor tiling, UPVC window and door repair and replacement, garden maintenance and makeovers, including patios and paving, guttering and minor roof repairs.
Much of Mel's work comes from rental agencies who need repairs carried out on their properties.
You may also want to watch:
His wife, Fiona, handles all the administration and planning for the company and Mel undertakes work for private individuals with the motto: "MCV Property Maintenance is the landlord and homeowners' choice."
Mel said that he is happy to carry out work from "leaking taps to complete refurbishments and will tackle jobs costing just a few pounds to thousands".
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 9 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire
Some of his customers are pensioners who find it had to tackle DIY and rely on the company's help.
Contact MCV Property Maintenance for a copy of its prospectus or a free quotation at Ivydene Farm, Grunty Fen Road, Witchford. Tel: 01353 645018 or mobile 07779 653398.