Masters scoop multiple Palletline awards for the second-year running
- Credit: Archant
A distribution company in Stretham has been awarded for their “excellent service” for the second-year running.
Masters Logistical Services has won two awards at the 2019 Palletline awards held in the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Masters won the Palletline UK Service award, as well as the Topliner award, for meeting and surpassing targets over a six month period.
The company have topped the Palletline KPI table and gained seven Topliner certificates in recognition of their "consistent commitment to service excellence".
They were also runner up for the depot of the year award, which is voted for by fellow members of the network.
You may also want to watch:
Mark Stoodley, operations director at Masters, said: "Because of the commitment and dedication of all involved, we continue to succeed in our aim of achieving the highest standards in the industry.
"The Topliner award is a measure not just of meeting Palletline's strict Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), but also means we are achieving the highest levels of efficiency for our customers and the customers of the other members in Palletline."
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
Paul Upton, Managing Director at Masters, added: "When you have a team who are committed to success without compromise, you truly see the value of having the right people in your business."