Masters scoop multiple Palletline awards for the second-year running
- Credit: Archant
A distribution company in Stretham has been awarded for their “excellent service” for the second-year running.
Masters Logistical Services has won two awards at the 2019 Palletline awards held in the Hilton Birmingham Metropole.
Masters won the Palletline UK Service award, as well as the Topliner award, for meeting and surpassing targets over a six month period.
The company have topped the Palletline KPI table and gained seven Topliner certificates in recognition of their "consistent commitment to service excellence".
They were also runner up for the depot of the year award, which is voted for by fellow members of the network.
Mark Stoodley, operations director at Masters, said: "Because of the commitment and dedication of all involved, we continue to succeed in our aim of achieving the highest standards in the industry.
"The Topliner award is a measure not just of meeting Palletline's strict Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), but also means we are achieving the highest levels of efficiency for our customers and the customers of the other members in Palletline."
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 6 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 9 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 10 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
Paul Upton, Managing Director at Masters, added: "When you have a team who are committed to success without compromise, you truly see the value of having the right people in your business."