Marketer of the year award for Ely’s Rachael
- Credit: Archant
Ely woman Rachael Dawson has been named as ‘marketer of the year’ by medical devices company Coloplast.
Senior product manager Rachael, who commutes to Peterborough from Ely most days, has masterminded the company’s marketing campaign to promote sales of male incontinence sheaths.
As part of the campaign she developed a training package which Coloplast sales staff use to show doctors and nurses how sheaths can be an alternative to incontinence pads.
As a result of Rachael’s work Coloplast more than met its sales targets for these products during the year.
As marketer of the year she wins not just a trophy but also an all-expenses-paid holiday for two in the Seychelles.
You may also want to watch:
Rachael said: “Marketing at Coloplast is different to marketing just about anywhere else because our products make a real difference to people’s lives, allowing them to live normally while coping with their health problems.”
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs