Marketer of the year award for Ely’s Rachael
- Credit: Archant
Ely woman Rachael Dawson has been named as ‘marketer of the year’ by medical devices company Coloplast.
Senior product manager Rachael, who commutes to Peterborough from Ely most days, has masterminded the company’s marketing campaign to promote sales of male incontinence sheaths.
As part of the campaign she developed a training package which Coloplast sales staff use to show doctors and nurses how sheaths can be an alternative to incontinence pads.
As a result of Rachael’s work Coloplast more than met its sales targets for these products during the year.
As marketer of the year she wins not just a trophy but also an all-expenses-paid holiday for two in the Seychelles.
Rachael said: “Marketing at Coloplast is different to marketing just about anywhere else because our products make a real difference to people’s lives, allowing them to live normally while coping with their health problems.”
- 1 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 2 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 7 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 10 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?