Marketer of the year award for Ely’s Rachael
- Credit: Archant
Ely woman Rachael Dawson has been named as ‘marketer of the year’ by medical devices company Coloplast.
Senior product manager Rachael, who commutes to Peterborough from Ely most days, has masterminded the company’s marketing campaign to promote sales of male incontinence sheaths.
As part of the campaign she developed a training package which Coloplast sales staff use to show doctors and nurses how sheaths can be an alternative to incontinence pads.
As a result of Rachael’s work Coloplast more than met its sales targets for these products during the year.
As marketer of the year she wins not just a trophy but also an all-expenses-paid holiday for two in the Seychelles.
You may also want to watch:
Rachael said: “Marketing at Coloplast is different to marketing just about anywhere else because our products make a real difference to people’s lives, allowing them to live normally while coping with their health problems.”
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 8 Elections 2021: What will happen when you cast your vote
- 9 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments