Marketer of the year award for Ely’s Rachael
- Credit: Archant
Ely woman Rachael Dawson has been named as ‘marketer of the year’ by medical devices company Coloplast.
Senior product manager Rachael, who commutes to Peterborough from Ely most days, has masterminded the company’s marketing campaign to promote sales of male incontinence sheaths.
As part of the campaign she developed a training package which Coloplast sales staff use to show doctors and nurses how sheaths can be an alternative to incontinence pads.
As a result of Rachael’s work Coloplast more than met its sales targets for these products during the year.
As marketer of the year she wins not just a trophy but also an all-expenses-paid holiday for two in the Seychelles.
You may also want to watch:
Rachael said: “Marketing at Coloplast is different to marketing just about anywhere else because our products make a real difference to people’s lives, allowing them to live normally while coping with their health problems.”
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 4 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road