Luxury on wheels – that’s beauty of it
LUXURY beauty and therapeutic treatments on wheels are being offered by Isleham businesswoman Serena Parsons, pictured. Serena, who grew up in Wicken, has launched her new mobile beauty therapist business in the area. Metamorphosis promises a wide range o
LUXURY beauty and therapeutic treatments on wheels are being offered by Isleham businesswoman Serena Parsons, pictured.
Serena, who grew up in Wicken, has launched her new mobile beauty therapist business in the area.
Metamorphosis promises a wide range of treatments, including facials, make up, manicures, pedicures, waxing treatments, body scrub, body massage and Indian head massage.
Make-up packages for special days, including weddings, school proms, and family occasions, can also be provided, along with birthday party packages.
You may also want to watch:
Serena has worked in prestigious spas in the region, including Clarice House in Bury St Edmunds, and the spa at Centre Parc's at Elveden Forest, Suffolk.
She said: "The benefit of a mobile service is that it saves busy people time and makes my treatments accessible to a range of people who don't find it easy to get out.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 3 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 4 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
"I love working with all age groups.
"I can bring customers affordable luxury in the form of relaxing treatments in the comfort of their own homes."
INFO: To book an appointment or find out more, contact Serena on 07886 189825.