Littleport firm given green light for multi-million pound office development
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport firm has won planning permission to build a new £4million business centre.
Paragon Holdings, based in Marefen Drove, has been given the green light to build a new 30,000sq ft two-storey office block in Waterbeach.
The 10-acre development follows in the footsteps of an existing centre on the site, which was opened in 2012 and is now home to dozens of IT and electronics companies.
The new building is scheduled for completion in mid 2016 and will provide serviced office suites of 1,000 sq ft and larger.
Included in the new build will be a 2,200 sq ft gym, café facilities and a crèche, the operation of which will be offered to businesses.
You may also want to watch:
Rick Parisi, managing partner of Paragon Holdings, said: “The new development will enable us to service their needs and will additionally provide extra space to existing tenants, enabling them to grow and prosper.
“We expect the new space to be taken up very quickly and will be planning a similarly sized phase two to follow on from this development.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air