Littleport firm given green light for multi-million pound office development
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport firm has won planning permission to build a new £4million business centre.
Paragon Holdings, based in Marefen Drove, has been given the green light to build a new 30,000sq ft two-storey office block in Waterbeach.
The 10-acre development follows in the footsteps of an existing centre on the site, which was opened in 2012 and is now home to dozens of IT and electronics companies.
The new building is scheduled for completion in mid 2016 and will provide serviced office suites of 1,000 sq ft and larger.
Included in the new build will be a 2,200 sq ft gym, café facilities and a crèche, the operation of which will be offered to businesses.
Rick Parisi, managing partner of Paragon Holdings, said: “The new development will enable us to service their needs and will additionally provide extra space to existing tenants, enabling them to grow and prosper.
“We expect the new space to be taken up very quickly and will be planning a similarly sized phase two to follow on from this development.”
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended