Littleport firm given green light for multi-million pound office development
- Credit: Archant
A Littleport firm has won planning permission to build a new £4million business centre.
Paragon Holdings, based in Marefen Drove, has been given the green light to build a new 30,000sq ft two-storey office block in Waterbeach.
The 10-acre development follows in the footsteps of an existing centre on the site, which was opened in 2012 and is now home to dozens of IT and electronics companies.
The new building is scheduled for completion in mid 2016 and will provide serviced office suites of 1,000 sq ft and larger.
Included in the new build will be a 2,200 sq ft gym, café facilities and a crèche, the operation of which will be offered to businesses.
You may also want to watch:
Rick Parisi, managing partner of Paragon Holdings, said: “The new development will enable us to service their needs and will additionally provide extra space to existing tenants, enabling them to grow and prosper.
“We expect the new space to be taken up very quickly and will be planning a similarly sized phase two to follow on from this development.”
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 8 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 9 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 10 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical