Littleport firm earns place among top agencies in the country
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Emerald Frog Marketing has been approved by the Recommended Agencies Register following high ratings and recommendations from clients.
The Recommended Agencies Register is the UK’s leading directory for businesses looking for advertising, design, PR or digital agencies.
Emerald Frog’s clients rated the business out of 100 for its skill, creativity, value for money and ability to deliver on time and its score was high enough to warrant a place on the register.
Emerald Frog was launched in 2010 by Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater and is based in Littleport. In 2011, it was voted New Business of the Year at the Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards.
Ms Evans said: “We are delighted that our clients have rated us so highly this year that we again feature on the UK’s Recommended Agencies Register.
You may also want to watch:
“In particular we ranked highly for our expertise in campaign planning, copywriting and PR strategy and it’s great to be recognised at a national level. We’d like to thank all our clients for recommending us and our team for all their hard work as we continue to grow”.
- 1 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 2 Dr Nik in Ely for his first day as Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Mayor
- 3 Man suspected to have stolen '£300-400' of alcohol in store theft
- 4 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 5 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 6 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 7 Widow of High Court judge, 77, charged with historical sexual abuse
- 8 Eggs from Peregrine Falcons nesting on Ely Cathedral rooftop hatch
- 9 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose