Littleport firm earns place among top agencies in the country
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Emerald Frog Marketing has been approved by the Recommended Agencies Register following high ratings and recommendations from clients.
The Recommended Agencies Register is the UK’s leading directory for businesses looking for advertising, design, PR or digital agencies.
Emerald Frog’s clients rated the business out of 100 for its skill, creativity, value for money and ability to deliver on time and its score was high enough to warrant a place on the register.
Emerald Frog was launched in 2010 by Jo Evans and Cheriee Chater and is based in Littleport. In 2011, it was voted New Business of the Year at the Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards.
Ms Evans said: “We are delighted that our clients have rated us so highly this year that we again feature on the UK’s Recommended Agencies Register.
You may also want to watch:
“In particular we ranked highly for our expertise in campaign planning, copywriting and PR strategy and it’s great to be recognised at a national level. We’d like to thank all our clients for recommending us and our team for all their hard work as we continue to grow”.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby