‘Limited range’ back on shelves as soon as possible; the pledge by Corkers Crisps following factory blaze
- Credit: Archant
Corkers Crisps pledged to have a ‘limited range’ of products back on the shelves shortly.
The company posted the optimistic statement to their Facebook page today, just days after fire destroyed much of their factory at Pymoor near Ely.
“The business suffered extensive fire and smoke damage at its Willow Farm site in Ely, Cambs at 3pm on Saturday May 30,” says the company.
“Once the alarm was raised all colleagues were promptly evacuated and we are pleased to confirm that no one was hurt.
“We would like to thank the emergency services for their skill and their speed in getting to the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We thank all customers, suppliers and friends of Corkers Crisps who have sent kind messages of support.”
The company added; “We are working towards having a limited range of Corkers back on the shelves as soon as we can. With our best wishes, the Corkers team.”
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 8 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 9 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 10 Care home still 'requires improvement'