‘Limited range’ back on shelves as soon as possible; the pledge by Corkers Crisps following factory blaze
- Credit: Archant
Corkers Crisps pledged to have a ‘limited range’ of products back on the shelves shortly.
The company posted the optimistic statement to their Facebook page today, just days after fire destroyed much of their factory at Pymoor near Ely.
“The business suffered extensive fire and smoke damage at its Willow Farm site in Ely, Cambs at 3pm on Saturday May 30,” says the company.
“Once the alarm was raised all colleagues were promptly evacuated and we are pleased to confirm that no one was hurt.
“We would like to thank the emergency services for their skill and their speed in getting to the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We thank all customers, suppliers and friends of Corkers Crisps who have sent kind messages of support.”
The company added; “We are working towards having a limited range of Corkers back on the shelves as soon as we can. With our best wishes, the Corkers team.”
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 5 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 6 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 7 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 8 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 9 Author opens school’s new library
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate