‘Limited range’ back on shelves as soon as possible; the pledge by Corkers Crisps following factory blaze
- Credit: Archant
Corkers Crisps pledged to have a ‘limited range’ of products back on the shelves shortly.
The company posted the optimistic statement to their Facebook page today, just days after fire destroyed much of their factory at Pymoor near Ely.
“The business suffered extensive fire and smoke damage at its Willow Farm site in Ely, Cambs at 3pm on Saturday May 30,” says the company.
“Once the alarm was raised all colleagues were promptly evacuated and we are pleased to confirm that no one was hurt.
“We would like to thank the emergency services for their skill and their speed in getting to the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We thank all customers, suppliers and friends of Corkers Crisps who have sent kind messages of support.”
The company added; “We are working towards having a limited range of Corkers back on the shelves as soon as we can. With our best wishes, the Corkers team.”
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Dad of two killed on Fen road