‘Limited range’ back on shelves as soon as possible; the pledge by Corkers Crisps following factory blaze
- Credit: Archant
Corkers Crisps pledged to have a ‘limited range’ of products back on the shelves shortly.
The company posted the optimistic statement to their Facebook page today, just days after fire destroyed much of their factory at Pymoor near Ely.
“The business suffered extensive fire and smoke damage at its Willow Farm site in Ely, Cambs at 3pm on Saturday May 30,” says the company.
“Once the alarm was raised all colleagues were promptly evacuated and we are pleased to confirm that no one was hurt.
“We would like to thank the emergency services for their skill and their speed in getting to the site.
You may also want to watch:
“We thank all customers, suppliers and friends of Corkers Crisps who have sent kind messages of support.”
The company added; “We are working towards having a limited range of Corkers back on the shelves as soon as we can. With our best wishes, the Corkers team.”
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments