Just the business for finding premises
ARE you looking to bring your business to East Cambridgeshire but don t know what s available? Are you ready to expand and want to know where to go? The answer, says East Cambridgeshire District Council may be only a click away. The business section of th
ARE you looking to bring your business to East Cambridgeshire but don't know what's available? Are you ready to expand and want to know where to go? The answer, says East Cambridgeshire District Council may be only a click away.
The business section of the council's website now has an e-form which helps people to search for available commercial premises across the district.
By filling in the form, firms can enter a wish list for the type of premises they are after, which is then circulated to 15 local commercial property agents. If any agent has a property which matches the description, they will contact the company direct.
Darren Hill, the council's team leader for economic development, said: "There is a huge interest from businesses moving to the district and existing firms looking to expand into new premises, but they often don't know where to start. We hope this new web-based form will take some of the pain out of the process of finding new property and allow companies to focus on growing their business.
You may also want to watch:
"The business section of the council's website continues to be improved and has a wide range of information for businesses across the district, including events, statistics on the local economy and support available for business start-ups.
"The success of companies in Ely and district is bringing new and innovative firms to the area - it is our aim to help them succeed in the future."
- 1 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 7 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
INFO: Companies wishing to find new premises should log onto www.eastcambs.gov.uk/ premisesregister or telephone 01353 616 389.