Just the business for finding premises
ARE you looking to bring your business to East Cambridgeshire but don t know what s available? Are you ready to expand and want to know where to go? The answer, says East Cambridgeshire District Council may be only a click away. The business section of th
ARE you looking to bring your business to East Cambridgeshire but don't know what's available? Are you ready to expand and want to know where to go? The answer, says East Cambridgeshire District Council may be only a click away.
The business section of the council's website now has an e-form which helps people to search for available commercial premises across the district.
By filling in the form, firms can enter a wish list for the type of premises they are after, which is then circulated to 15 local commercial property agents. If any agent has a property which matches the description, they will contact the company direct.
Darren Hill, the council's team leader for economic development, said: "There is a huge interest from businesses moving to the district and existing firms looking to expand into new premises, but they often don't know where to start. We hope this new web-based form will take some of the pain out of the process of finding new property and allow companies to focus on growing their business.
"The business section of the council's website continues to be improved and has a wide range of information for businesses across the district, including events, statistics on the local economy and support available for business start-ups.
"The success of companies in Ely and district is bringing new and innovative firms to the area - it is our aim to help them succeed in the future."
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
INFO: Companies wishing to find new premises should log onto www.eastcambs.gov.uk/ premisesregister or telephone 01353 616 389.