Jobs boost as McDonald’s announces plans for new outlet
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of new jobs will be created with the opening of a new McDonald’s restaurant in Mildenhall.
The restaurant will be located on the Five Ways Roundabout and is opening its doors for business for the first time on July 8.
McDonalds says up to 80 jobs will be created with the opening of the new outlet.
The restaurant will feature one of McDonald’s new state-of-the-art designs and offer digital menu boards and tablet computers, on some of the restaurant tables, for customers to enjoy while they dine.
Franchisee Kenny Russell, who owns and operates nine restaurants in the area, including the new restaurant, is looking to recruit up to 80 staff members for the restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I’m keen to ensure steady investment in the local area and I’m very pleased to be able to offer exciting employment opportunities through the creation of 80 new jobs in the Mildenhall area.
“Investing in the development of our staff is at the core of our business, ensuring our staff have a good learning ladder of opportunities ahead of them not only benefits their careers but also helps us deliver consistently high levels of customer service.”
- 1 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 2 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 3 Glass artist's angel wings sculpture is a poignant tribute
- 4 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 5 Father's Day messages inside this week's newspaper
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Letter: Final call to book Covid vaccination
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 A nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
To apply for a job at the Mildenhall restaurant visit www.facebook.com/McDonalds-Barton-Mills.