Jobs boost as McDonald’s announces plans for new outlet
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of new jobs will be created with the opening of a new McDonald’s restaurant in Mildenhall.
The restaurant will be located on the Five Ways Roundabout and is opening its doors for business for the first time on July 8.
McDonalds says up to 80 jobs will be created with the opening of the new outlet.
The restaurant will feature one of McDonald’s new state-of-the-art designs and offer digital menu boards and tablet computers, on some of the restaurant tables, for customers to enjoy while they dine.
Franchisee Kenny Russell, who owns and operates nine restaurants in the area, including the new restaurant, is looking to recruit up to 80 staff members for the restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I’m keen to ensure steady investment in the local area and I’m very pleased to be able to offer exciting employment opportunities through the creation of 80 new jobs in the Mildenhall area.
“Investing in the development of our staff is at the core of our business, ensuring our staff have a good learning ladder of opportunities ahead of them not only benefits their careers but also helps us deliver consistently high levels of customer service.”
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 4 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 6 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
To apply for a job at the Mildenhall restaurant visit www.facebook.com/McDonalds-Barton-Mills.