Jenni showing her dress sense
JENNI Smith set up her business inspiredgirl two months ago. Aimed at young women, inspiredgirl brings new fashion that is unavailable in the high street into their homes. Jenni realised that time and travelling restrictions mean many women locally find i
JENNI Smith set up her business inspiredgirl two months ago.
Aimed at young women, inspiredgirl brings new fashion that is unavailable in the high street into their homes.
Jenni realised that time and travelling restrictions mean many women locally find it difficult to access fashion clothes.
She said: "People are at work during the week and weekends can be hectic, so inspiredgirl gives women the opportunity to try on the range in their own homes during the evening.
You may also want to watch:
"The parties are great fun - many of the girls try on clothes they would not dream of trying on in shops and find they really suit them."
The clothes are hand-picked and the latest spring and summer collection features the exciting Danish brand Mbym. These include tunic dresses, summer skirts and funky tops in a range of sizes.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 8 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
Jenni said: "One of the main reasons that women like the clothes inspiredgirl sell is that they are beautifully designed and really make you feel great, plus you won't see other people wearing them."
She has just seen the new autumn and winter range which is just as exciting as the current stock.
The news is spreading fast and Jenni now does two parties a week - there is no obligation to buy.
Until June 30, Jenni is offering any hostess the introductory offer of a 10 per cent discount on any item she purchases at her party.
You can call Jenni on 07796 261979 or visit www.inspiredgirl.com