Jenni showing her dress sense
JENNI Smith set up her business inspiredgirl two months ago. Aimed at young women, inspiredgirl brings new fashion that is unavailable in the high street into their homes. Jenni realised that time and travelling restrictions mean many women locally find i
JENNI Smith set up her business inspiredgirl two months ago.
Aimed at young women, inspiredgirl brings new fashion that is unavailable in the high street into their homes.
Jenni realised that time and travelling restrictions mean many women locally find it difficult to access fashion clothes.
She said: "People are at work during the week and weekends can be hectic, so inspiredgirl gives women the opportunity to try on the range in their own homes during the evening.
"The parties are great fun - many of the girls try on clothes they would not dream of trying on in shops and find they really suit them."
The clothes are hand-picked and the latest spring and summer collection features the exciting Danish brand Mbym. These include tunic dresses, summer skirts and funky tops in a range of sizes.
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
Jenni said: "One of the main reasons that women like the clothes inspiredgirl sell is that they are beautifully designed and really make you feel great, plus you won't see other people wearing them."
She has just seen the new autumn and winter range which is just as exciting as the current stock.
The news is spreading fast and Jenni now does two parties a week - there is no obligation to buy.
Until June 30, Jenni is offering any hostess the introductory offer of a 10 per cent discount on any item she purchases at her party.
You can call Jenni on 07796 261979 or visit www.inspiredgirl.com