It’s the lunch bunch!
CHERYL Hopkin and Lydia Waller run the Lunch Bunch from their specially designed kitchen unit based in Littleport. The two 25-year-olds met as pupils at Witchford Village College and, having followed their own careers, decided to work for themselves and b
CHERYL Hopkin and Lydia Waller run the Lunch Bunch from their specially designed kitchen unit based in Littleport. The two 25-year-olds met as pupils at Witchford Village College and, having followed their own careers, decided to work for themselves and branch out together with their own catering business.
The Lunch Bunch was launched on July 30 last year.
Cheryl said: "We do everything from business lunches, party catering, sandwich delivery, vending machines, cocktail parties and weddings. Our first year has been hard work, but very successful, and we are determined to make a go of it. People are recommending us all the time, so we are really thrilled that our reputation is growing in the area."
The Lunch Bunch cold buffet menu provides a real treat with standard sandwich, wrap and baguette platters with a variety of delicious fillings to oriental and Indian platters with Chinese, Thai and Indian snacks and nibbles that give a spicier alternative. There is also a selection of dips and crudités, crackers and cheese, seasonal fruit platters and a mouth watering range of cakes and pastries. All of these are delivered in the Lunch Bunch's own refrigerated delivery vans.
You may also want to watch:
The Lunch Bunch can also provide accompaniments to your buffet including crisps, juice and water. Cheryl and Lydia are also happy to discuss your own individual requirements and will cater for vegan and luxury buffets.
INFO: For your lunchtime and buffet needs, contact the Lunch Bunch on 01353 861034 or e-mail them on email@example.com
- 1 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 2 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Mayor's ‘hop-on hop-off' public travel revolution
- 6 A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- 7 Author opens school’s new library
- 8 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 9 Town considers home for market
- 10 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
If you are a local business and would like to feature in Shop Local, contact the newsdesk on 01353 667831.