It’s gold for Platinum after property agent scoops gong at national awards
- Credit: Archant
A property agent in Ely is celebrating after receiving a Gold award at the prestigious Estate and Letting Agent Awards (ESTAs).
Platinum Properties, on Fore Hill, was voted as the best agent in the South East at an awards ceremony at the Grosvenor Hotel in London on Friday April 15, which was attended by 900 of the industry’s top property professionals.
The ESTAs – now in their thirteenth year - aim to reward the best estate and lettings agents in the country, and the Ely-based agents scooped this year’s prize after receiving glowing feedback from its clients.
Platinum was also shortlisted for the Landlord-voted award, and manager director, Maria Morgan, was delighted to scoop the accolade.
She said: “We are absolutely thrilled to be recognised at this year’s ESTAS. We were delighted to have been shortlisted in both the landlord and tenant categories initially, which was a huge honor alone given we are a relatively young company, but to win the award voted for by our Tenants means so much to us as we know it’s our customers who have judged our performance.
You may also want to watch:
“We take our levels of customer service very seriously, which is part of the reason why both myself and Tanya Pearson, despite our many years in the business, are so committed to Platinum Properties becoming a trail blazing company in our approach, because we know clients have a choice.
“We have always been very proud of the personal service and the personal recommendations we receive for that, but this also proves we are delivering on our promises and we look forward to coming back again next year to fight for a title in both the Landlord and Tenant categories again.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air