Investors needed for flats above shops
HAVE you got money to invest in property? A new tax efficient scheme, aimed at creating affordable housing above shops, needs company, trust, FURBS or private investors from the Ely area and beyond. All the money invested goes towards the cost of conver
HAVE you got money to invest in property? A new tax efficient scheme, aimed at creating affordable housing above shops, needs company, trust, FURBS or private investors from the Ely area and beyond.
All the money invested goes towards the cost of converting storage areas above shops into flats, and although the success of the investment depends on how much the property increases in value, some 'downside protection' is available, so higher rate tax payers will get costs back in all circumstances, even if the property makes a loss.
Those interested in investing, must be prepared to put in a minimum of £25,000 and a maximum of £5 million into the scheme. It is possible to invest in one large scale conversion or spread the risk over a number of different schemes across the UK.
The scheme should be seen as a seven to 10 year investment in property and tax relief, set at around 40 per cent, will kick in after two to three years. The scheme closes on September 30 this year, or earlier if target funds are reached.
INFO: Potential investors should contact Peter Daykin at Price Bailey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 2 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 3 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
- 4 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 5 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 6 Prince Charming mannequin seen in car on motorway is mistaken for a body
- 7 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 8 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 9 Teenage motorcyclist dies after BMW crash
- 10 For Worship & Glory II exhibition coming to Ely Cathedral