Investors needed for flats above shops
HAVE you got money to invest in property? A new tax efficient scheme, aimed at creating affordable housing above shops, needs company, trust, FURBS or private investors from the Ely area and beyond. All the money invested goes towards the cost of conver
HAVE you got money to invest in property? A new tax efficient scheme, aimed at creating affordable housing above shops, needs company, trust, FURBS or private investors from the Ely area and beyond.
All the money invested goes towards the cost of converting storage areas above shops into flats, and although the success of the investment depends on how much the property increases in value, some 'downside protection' is available, so higher rate tax payers will get costs back in all circumstances, even if the property makes a loss.
Those interested in investing, must be prepared to put in a minimum of £25,000 and a maximum of £5 million into the scheme. It is possible to invest in one large scale conversion or spread the risk over a number of different schemes across the UK.
The scheme should be seen as a seven to 10 year investment in property and tax relief, set at around 40 per cent, will kick in after two to three years. The scheme closes on September 30 this year, or earlier if target funds are reached.
You may also want to watch:
INFO: Potential investors should contact Peter Daykin at Price Bailey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 2 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
- 3 Glass artist's angel wings sculpture is a poignant tribute
- 4 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 5 Father's Day messages inside this week's newspaper
- 6 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 7 Letter: Final call to book Covid vaccination
- 8 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 9 A nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 10 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits